Flew my next airplane today

WannFly

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Priyo
..... now I just need to win a lottery to buy that darn thing

700c006f3be572528177f64dccb468f0.jpg

And got a good workout for the biceps since I forgot about the trim switch right on the yoke and my right leg is sore too.... should have used the YD

88f212bcd025b497270a60da27f9a761.jpg

I swear everybody falls into that trim trap in new types. Then the person checking you out goes, “You know you’re looking kinda tired... there is the trim...” LOL.

..... now I just need to win a lottery to buy that darn thing

700c006f3be572528177f64dccb468f0.jpg

And got a good workout for the biceps since I forgot about the trim switch right on the yoke and my right leg is sore too.... should have used the YD

88f212bcd025b497270a60da27f9a761.jpg
Damn.. TBM is the dream plane

I swear everybody falls into that trim trap in new types. Then the person checking you out goes, “You know you’re looking kinda tired... there is the trim...” LOL.

Exactly that’s what happened, the difference is he mentioned about trim after landing .... lol

how would someone with a PPL and up not know about trim? sounds odd to me.

I think the twins do a good job of breaking that silly hand flying habit. LOL

But a big powerful single would too. Hahaha.

Nope. I hand fly all the time. 10 hour flying day I use the autopilot for 5 minutes to make sure it still works.

Trim is still hand flying.

A TBM would certainly be on my jackpot list. I love the look and capabilities.

As for trim, you may get a little complacent in the average 172 or Archer and just muscle it around. In the Navajo and Cheyenne I've flown, you have to use trim. Or have really large biceps. They are very heavy in pitch.

how would someone with a PPL and up not know about trim? sounds odd to me.
There’s a difference between not knowing about trim (which would be really odd) and being excited about flying a big turbine powered beast that has Mooney lineage and forgetting about trim...

There’s a difference between not knowing about trim (which would be really odd) and being excited about flying a big turbine powered beast that has Mooney lineage and forgetting about trim...

My dream girl is Margo Robbie. That’d be like me saying “omg I got to have sex with Margo Robbie but I totally forgot about her boobs because I was so excited about having sex with my dream girl with Australian lineage”.

It’s just like that, er, pretty much.

My dream girl is Margo Robbie. That’d be like me saying “omg I got to have sex with Margo Robbie but I totally forgot about her boobs because I was so excited about having sex with my dream girl with Australian lineage”.

It’s just like that, er, pretty much.

Except the flight lasted a lot longer. :)

Back