NA; Help me choose motorcycle :NA

Which motorcycle should I buy?

• Total voters
Personally, an SV650 with an inverted fork conversion would be the bomb. It's a lot of work and cost though. But at the end of the day, unless you're tearing up the track, a V Strom is more practical and comfortable.

Looks like a great 1st bike, maneuverable, not to big or heavy. Ride safely. I liked the gray one better anyway too.

I get by with a CB-1100, no need for a $20k bike here. My plane absorbs enough $$.9C5B1321-BFD8-4C4A-B4A3-89C6E924B87C.jpeg

Looks like my bike can even climb walls.

Get a Boss Hoss. They are in Dyersburg on the airport, the company founder is a pilot.

So, @Morgan3820 , have you been out riding? Post up a report!
I have been out a little, just locally, about 40 miles total. No faster than 45 mph. I will say 45 mph feels a lot faster on a MC. I am waiting for a set of engine guards to arrive before I really hit the road.
I will definitely be posting as I have several questions.

Remember, just act like no one sees you. Watch out for those left turners, slow down & anticipate if needed. I prefer nobody around me when I’m riding, not always possible. I don’t care for metal pins in my bones, harder time getting through Security.

Back