1981 182RG - $145,000

Z06_Mir

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Radna
Our beloved 182RG is hitting the market. It is currently located in Rapid City, SD

TTAF: 2100

SMOH: 325

Prop: 325

Paint: 7.5/10

Interior: 9.5/10 (Done in 2014)

Avionics: Garmin GTN750, GTX345 Transponder (ADSB in/out), Cessna 300 nav-o-matic, HSI

Complete gear restoration 2019: All parts/pieces/seals/o-rings were replaced as well as the hydraulic power pack

Complete logbooks and maintenance history

Always hangared

It is the best airplane I have ever flown, and getting in it just feels "right". This airplane has a personality. It's taken us across the Rockies more times than I can out, it's been over the Pacific Ocean, Lake Michigan and everywhere in between. I just hope that we can find the perfect next owner for this girl, she deserves it. She has given us the best 8 years.

Photos:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MhVV6Bj4M5KaPvYU7

Onward and upward ✈️

Last edited:
Fantastic airplane. Good luck with the sale!

Tantalizing! Where is it now?

Our beloved 182RG is hitting the market. It is currently located in Rapid City, SD

TTAF: 2100

SMOH: 325

Prop: 325

Paint: 7.5/10

Interior: 9.5/10 (Done in 2014)

Avionics: Garmin GTN750, GTX345 Transponder (ADSB in/out), Cessna 300 nav-o-matic, HSI

Complete gear restoration 2019: All parts/pieces/seals/o-rings were replaced as well as the hydraulic power pack

Complete logbooks and maintenance history

Always hangared

It is the best airplane I have ever flown, and getting in it just feels "right". This airplane has a personality. It's taken us across the Rockies more times than I can out, it's been over the Pacific Ocean, Lake Michigan and everywhere in between. I just hope that we can find the perfect next owner for this girl, she deserves it. She has given us the best 8 years.

Photos:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MhVV6Bj4M5KaPvYU7

Onward and upward ✈️
Very nice!

The 182RG is a really nice flying machine. All the benefits of the 182 and about 15 more kts at the same fuel burn. I wish it was two years from now and I'd be all over this.

The 182RG is a really nice flying machine. All the benefits of the 182 and about 15 more kts at the same fuel burn. I wish it was two years from now and I'd be all over this.
Me too!

Having known Miranda and Bijan for a fair amount of years now I can definitively say this has been the most lovingly maintained and cared for 182RG you could ever hope to find.

Having known Miranda and Bijan for a fair amount of years now I can definitively say this has been the most lovingly maintained and cared for 182RG you could ever hope to find.
Thanks Dave. Remember that very snowy Christmas when we hiked over to the hangar just so you could see the avionics?

I'm going to ugly cry when she sells and flies away without us in it. Every airplane has some personality, but she is special. It has been the best 8 years, I hope she can find a home that will love her like we have. This decision hasn't been easy and has been over a year in the making. Crossing the mountains in naturally aspirated piston airplanes is getting old.

I know that feeling ... I have a picture of Dave Fletch from FletchAIR standing near the Tiger I had for 10 years ... it was the last time I got to see it ... about as rough as when a child leaves home:(

Edit: And to make it WORSE, the Tiger went to Oshkosh and I STILL haven't been there:mad:

We caught a Club member of ours on video talking about selling her first airplane years before, a Cherokee 140, and the tears watching it from the ground when the new owner circled back over the airport BPOC. And she had already bought an Arrow (and later went on to own a very fast Mooney).

Onward and upward! :thumbsup:

We caught a Club member of ours on video talking about selling her first airplane years before, a Cherokee 140, and the tears watching it from the ground when the new owner circled back over the airport BPOC. And she had already bought an Arrow (and later went on to own a very fast Mooney).

Onward and upward! :thumbsup:

I was flying my work airplane from Davenport to MSP on Friday... We closed on the sale Friday. By chance I heard it on freq and got to say goodbye over the radio. It was bittersweet for sure.

Back