For Sale Lightspeed Headsets! Sierra's, Tango's, Zulu 3's and PFX's

We need a referral punch card from you. Sent several folks your way the past few weeks. Be cool to earn a headset from you after a few hundred successful referrals.
How much for the lightspeed headset?

Just got a bunch more available!
All headsets like new with Fresh earseals and mic muffs. These are all ANR with Bluetooth....
Sierra's $525
Wireless Tango's $575
Zulu 3's $675
PFX'S $699
I have GA, Heli and lemo styles.
n2450y@gmail.com or 979-451-3251
Stupid question on the Tango wireless headset. I know it has a backup cord in case the battery dies. Can you plug that into a voice recorder and still use the wireless feature at the same time?

Stupid question on the Tango wireless headset. I know it has a backup cord in case the battery dies. Can you plug that into a voice recorder and still use the wireless feature at the same time?

Not sure??? That would be a good question for Lightspeeds tech line.

Just got a bunch more available!
All headsets like new with Fresh earseals and mic muffs. These are all ANR with Bluetooth....
Sierra's $525
Wireless Tango's $575
Zulu 3's $675
PFX'S $699
I have GA, Heli and lemo styles.
n2450y@gmail.com or 979-451-3251

Any other difference between the Sierra and Zulu 3 besides weight?

Any other difference between the Sierra and Zulu 3 besides weight?

The Sierra is plastic but really durable. The Zulu 3 is mostly metal. The Sierra has the regular cord, the Z3 has the twisted kevlar cord. The Sierra is a really good and extremely quiet headset.
The Sierra lets you put the mic left or right, Z3 is left side only.

Last edited:
Not sure??? That would be a good question for Lightspeeds tech line.
After waiting for an email response from them I finally just called. According to the nice lady on the phone my idea would not work. She was quick to point out that they do have an app that allows you to record audio though the aux port on the wireless dongle thingamajig. once I get the green light on the purchase I'll hit you up and I might still try my idea to see if the customer service lady wasn't fully understanding my question.

Do you still Have Zulu 3's or a20's in excellent shape?

Hey all. Anyone have real-world battery life for the Z3 vs. the PFX? I think that might make my decision on which to purchase. Are 2 AAs vs. 4 AAs respectively worth the extra ANR? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hey all. Anyone have real-world battery life for the Z3 vs. the PFX? I think that might make my decision on which to purchase. Are 2 AAs vs. 4 AAs respectively worth the extra ANR? Thanks in advance.

Zulu 3 2 AA’s 40 hours
PFX 4 AA’s 25 hours battery life.
I have Zulu 3’s but do not have PFX’s right now

Any tangos left?

When did Lightspeed discontinue the tango? went looking today, nada.

Damn;(. I really like them! I wonder why? Guess I’ll have to call them up. Thanks for the info!

Apologies in advance if these are dumb questions:

Am interested in Zulu 3, but am always getting side tracked. These are refurb units with replaced muff and mic covers? If thy needed a repair is there a temporary warranty or system in place at Lightspeed for repairs. Have never purchased anything online (except at stores) ... how do these guys pay for the purchase?

Apologies in advance if these are dumb questions:

Am interested in Zulu 3, but am always getting side tracked. These are refurb units with replaced muff and mic covers? If thy needed a repair is there a temporary warranty or system in place at Lightspeed for repairs. Have never purchased anything online (except at stores) ... how do these guys pay for the purchase?

They are all like new... Mainly display/demo models. Yes they have new earseals, muff and come with carry case. I send a PayPal invoice to buyers.... My phone number is in the top add. I am sold out now but have a waiting list. My inventory lately has been going in less than 24 hours.

Do you have any A20s ?

For any of you on the fence - I picked up a pair of Zulu 3’s from @pigpenracing via his barnstormer ad. They were basically brand new and they’re my favorite headset yet, having tried a handful of others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back