Rough River Kentucky Fly-in 2020 - April 23-26

Yeah, even though I'm sans plane, I still hoped to make it. The plan was to spend a couple of days at rough river and then a couple at Madison, IN. I love that little town.

Yeah, even though I'm sans plane, I still hoped to make it. The plan was to spend a couple of days at rough river and then a couple at Madison, IN. I love that little town.

Used to watch the Unlimited Hydroplanes race on the Ohio River at Madison when I was living in Cincinnati.

Cheers

I have to imagine it would be 'something' like this right about now....

Dang that was a sexy mofo on your computer! Next time man up and take the shot vs pouring it out off camera. Hope we don’t have to wait a full year to all link up again!

I'd be in for that but I wonder what the availability will be then.

Cheers
Good question. I wonder what, if any lockdown measures etc would still be in place by then...

I just checked their website, all the dates from now through the end of the year are blocked out. Not sure if it’s to prevent bookings until everything opens or what.

It looks like the park is basically open again and reservations can be made, who would be up for a second attempt this year?

It looks like the park is basically open again and reservations can be made, who would be up for a second attempt this year?

only thing I would add is it's been SO friggin hot around here I have no interest in camping of any kind. I'd rather it cool down so we could get a fire going at nite, so if we were looking sept/oct/nov or something like that, I'd give it a shot.

....hey, did someone say shot?

Gotta go with a no for me this year - Gaston's is mid-October if you guys are interested in joining that one.

I'm doing Gastons too, but would go to the park if there's some time in between. Also I agree with eman, too bloody hot in the SE right now.

Yeah it's definitely too hot right now, was thinking more Aug, Sept-ish.

Hot weather ain't all bad..

images

I got my buddy a female one at his batch party. Figured if he was getting married, the sex was pretty much over.
True. It wouldn't be fair to his new wife if you kept doing it after he's married. :p:eek:;)

I'm out. Pretty much expecting my wife (teacher) and myself to both have COVID this fall. :mad::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad3:

It'll have to be the next one in 2021 for me - gotta daughter on the way, due the end of August. Poor form for me to go running off to drink with my buddies when my wife has a newborn at home. :)

It'll have to be the next one in 2021 for me - gotta daughter on the way, due the end of August. Poor form for me to go running off to drink with my buddies when my wife has a newborn at home. :)

DUDE!!! Congrats!!

Wait a sec, I thought you were held up in Charlotte 8 months ago......

End of September beginning of October would peak my interest...

Also will have to see how this covid thing is shaping up.

DUDE!!! Congrats!!

Wait a sec, I thought you were held up in Charlotte 8 months ago......

Ha! Thanks man. It wasn't quite *that* long ago. ;)

Congrats on your new baby!!

Any talk of a date for 2021 yet? Not sure if COVID will still be an issue by then or not.

I 'think' this last full weekend has worked for most people for a coupl'a years, my vote would be to keep it there but I don't believe there's been any discussion on it yet.

I’m pretty sure we’re in regardless of date barring some unforeseen circumstances or weather.

Back