Sold Bendix King KLN 89B

djmcfall

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Doug
Removed from my 182P for new Garmin 375 upgrade. The display on this IFR GPS is perfect and has no flaws. Included in the package is the tray, back plate, connectors, original pilots manual, quick reference guide, IFR approach step by step check list, navigation data card (out of date) and additional paperwork. $499. I can accept a check, PayPal FF, or PayPal goods +3%. PM or my user name at Yahoo.

Hmm. Seems too good to sound true. There a catch to this? I have an old king 35 gps I believe. Wonder if this is an easy replacement.

No catch. I have sold to several on POA, and you can look up my aircraft N20890, N408WA and Bell Helicopter N4229A. Email me djmcfall at Yahoo, and I can send photos and my phone number if you are interested. Thanks.

Hmm. Seems too good to sound true. There a catch to this? I have an old king 35 gps I believe. Wonder if this is an easy replacement.
Are you familiar with the display and features on a KLN 89B?

If someone is interested in this IFR rated GPS and wants to install it approved for IFR flight, I will include a nice Mid-Continent model MD41-1524 annunciation Control Unit for an additional $50. And if you buy the package for $549 I will pay for Priority Mail three day shipping with tracking.

Back