Reply/Post ONLY with Movie Quotes

No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger.

Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight!

Well, I have the inclination, the maturity, and the wherewithal... but unfortunately, I don't have the time.

I regret trifling with married women. I'm thoroughly ashamed of cheating at cards. I deplore my occasional departures from the truth. Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I've killed in anger ... [eyes shifting to Long Hair] ... and those I am about to.

There's not a bridge in the world that can't be blown. That's what Force 10 was here to prove.

That was your job in the first place

Mr. Rat... I have a writ here says you're to stop eating Chen Lee's cornmeal forthwith. Now it's a rat writ, writ for a rat, and this is lawful service of the same.

You can teach monkeys to fly better than that.

All battles are fought by scared men who’d rather be some place else

Bunch of slack-jawed ******* around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Well, there are some things a man just can't run away from.

Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim.

Don't worry. They'll get out of the way. I learned that driving the Saratoga.

I always goes backward when I'm backing away

That'll be the day.

The last thing he said to me, "Doc," he said, "some time when the crew is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."

Let me get back to you, will ya, Charlie? I got a guy on the other line asking about some white walls.

Friend, you better get another line of work; this one sure don't fit your pistol.

Hey, stupid! Where do you think you're going? Get back there with the herd, you muttonhead!

Where do we get such men? They leave this ship and they do their job. Then they must find this speck lost somewhere on the sea. When the find it they have to land on its pitching deck. Where do we get such men?

Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words give you a feeling. Republic is one of those words that makes me tight in the throat — the same tightness a man gets when his baby takes his first step or his first baby shaves and makes his first sound as a man. Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words.

Grab ahold of something, bite your lip, and give it hell. We're gonna get through this

"Welcome, Power Caller. I hope you did not masturbate today. We need you sharp and ready to go."

Nauga,
who is sorry to bother you

I've got a touch of hangover, bureaucrat. Don't push me.

Now, that is a horse of a different color.
Follow the yellow brick road.
I'm melting, I'm melting.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Toto, I don't think we'll ever get home.
You liquidated her, eh?
And, your little dog, too!

you can blink now

Back