Disregard Please

Arnold

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Arnold
NCqfe-7KWLRJu3o_m-pPmHgxofBXVw1Q7OgRCIreydHcR3Twxfdq4vpYfGwkSZwzFedak0bFHoDHFohs0tGYHhuYrnYyIzBo0MBDYxLBmG4CXu1o_fL41he7lgq0MElN3soSE-I7_OvoF1UXARa2DDoJ5xEAaN-E6KBLXkrIofujKQsI4-4ecJ-onVahN5eU3RUU-3my3vkdPMx1BpP01H83XPMGkJSSpad6WL6M4derL_MFcc4r3p7hZee8oUSZwbrl26IR-nVdc_JQKEdat7_0JS10kCwTnkKB8izmJk8OcZd1unO5dN2lZk74oknJ2XKTrh2LxppBBXrqxTHITPUVzPC3MSJ8fGs0L-1ThPxWq2zigGxqksNmH-GlxZid5Mjpn9TyWOYFupBi-fSOmYr0dpg3be_g3HbeqHdGdhIHWGGC-i2thOQNC5ZKrgVObQllpZ-qR8bDQ_AKH80FPhbHIVNS57ZDn0-hyirrxW6arN2fla-pBAmuq1Vhmqdu_ZWaCipSk_p6tf0LqWLW7MWwzLUhBVZ1c155zJzvbzYVFhTat248KUe4NnU50J7gKnzHufogAkxz2EXGZ8AC-MOdTEXQrd5qfI7ZqkPkhhzLQSXKwYdr_ORZiWPWCBTzmukf_ZQBwFzRHO-jg5ZdnHz47pGxc4eHHhe9qolHZWMBZ_eKFExW1hhWR7Ts_Q=w551-h979-no

Low wing, track up, crab and kick.

discard and disregarding

Anyone in the pattern please announce?

Bonanza is definitely the best choice.

You need an AOA indicator.

If you’re flying a Cirrus, you should really sell it and switch to a BO. But short of that make sure you know when to pull the handle.

what is garded that we have to regard and also disregard it?

I resent being told what to do...I'm not disregarding or wearing a stupid mask. So there.

This could turn into one of the longest disregard posts recently.

Where it says "Do not write below this line" you put "OK."

I am very pleased with all of these responses. This might be one of my most popular posts. Everyone keep up the good work!

What am I disregarding? I can't disregard something that I can't regard. And why am I garding again? What was I garding that I needed to do it again, but now should do again because I am disregarding? I am so confused. Why did I even check this post and get sucked into posting something that I should have never even garded or garded again or then not garded even once because the OP told me to disregard????

Since the old gard was no longer functioning properly, we had originally placarded it inop. After several months we found that we missed the information previously provided by the now inop gard unit, so a decision was made to regard and a new unit was installed. Unfortunately, this new unit was far less user friendly, less reliable, and lacked some key functions of the old gard unit, causing us to pepper social media with negative reviews of the unit we had installed in order to regard. In other words, we felt the need to disregard in public.

Since the old gard was no longer functioning properly, we had originally placarded it inop.

Are you sure you installed it properly? Some of the old units didn't use ARINC 429. Probably a config setting in the Global Attitude Reset Diagnostic (GARD) menu. Try reGARDing and see if that works.

(slow day at work)

Are you sure you installed it properly? Some of the old units didn't use ARINC 429. Probably a config setting in the Global Attitude Reset Diagnostic (GARD) menu. Try reGARDing and see if that works.

That was one of the first things we tried when the original unit became inop, but after consulting with Detailed Information Systems they recommended installing their update for the unit, along with the known first-response Respond and Enact protocols, but unfortunately that full D.I.S.R.E.G.A.R.D procedure proved ineffective and the inop placard was deemed necessary. Wish the new unit had been satisfactory, but it did indeed require public dissing.

Is Disregard a Swedish name? Some of our emergency procedures were written by some Swedish guy named Lifttheguard.

I thought that's what the Radar Altimeter called out on the Airbus. 50...40...30...20...10...Disregard...Disregard!

Dear Arnold,

Compliance with your request is not feasible.

Best regards,

Piperonca

Just buy the Mooney, you’ll love comparing the fuel burn to the Bonanza drivers.

No, if you are an alcoholic or look like one to the faa, your only path to fly is HIMS.

how is the disregarding going?

I was disregarding this thread again until now.

I am now re-regarding the disregarding.

[another slow day working from home]

To regard or to disregard that is the question.

Regard, I knew him well. He was a jerk.

Back