Guess what I got today.??

• Total voters

Zeldman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Billy
This is an attempt at humor.

There are no prizes for the correct answer.

Anyone that takes this seriously will be shot.

Correct answer will be revealed Wednesday after 7pm.

There are also no prizes for wrong answers.

Ok, for the many, many folks that responded...:rolleyes:

For those of you that guessed new socks.....no.

For those that guessed a new motorcycle..... no again.

For those that guessed a snake bite on the butt, well, amazingly, no again.

A new used airplane.... not this year. Maybe next year.

For the folks that complained about renewing with AOPA and not getting the hat, well, you gotta check the little box at the bottom that says send me a new hat....:lol::lol:

And boredom is what started this thread...

cap.jpg

Not a bad looking cap. I might actually wear this one.

Last edited:
I was hoping that you bought a motorcycle. The hat is not all that exciting.

The hat is not all that exciting.

I have to admit, this went over as well as a Baby Ruth bar floating in a swimming pool...

It was more on picking on the folks that said they never got their AOPA cap for renewing their membership.

The secret to getting the cap is checking the small box where it says, ''Yes, send me a free cap.''

I did guess correctly. But you know that if you read the poll results. Still, I'm going to gloat about it.

I have to admit, this went over as well as a Baby Ruth bar floating in a swimming pool...

It was more on picking on the folks that said they never got their AOPA cap for renewing their membership.

The secret to getting the cap is checking the small box where it says, ''Yes, send me a free cap.''

If you can get Bill Murray to eat your hat like he did with the Baby Ruth bar in "Caddyshack", it might get a better response.

AOPA has small boxes?

The poll was missing an entry. There wasn't a choice for "I don't give a ****. You should try and do better next time.

I thought that's what the snake bite entry was for.

The poll was missing an entry. There wasn't a choice for "I don't give a ****. You should try and do better next time.

Someone who truly didn't give a TRA wouldn't bother voting. If you vote, you must care at least a little.

I got one... it's for the children.

If that is you in your avatar then I can see why it doesn't fit...:lol::lol:

I don't know about the second notice. I went online to renew because I wanted to drop the legal option for now.

Back