Yeah, if we asked all 36 to RSVP, we'd still only hear static. I'm sure there's intelligent life out there somewhere. Not so sure there's any here though.

Can we wait until 2020 is over to try and make contact? Seems like a bad year to let anyone outside of our galaxy know we exist..... just a thought.

I think the scientists were hoping if the aliens see how terrible it is here right now, we don't ever have to worry about being invaded by aliens ever again.

I think the scientists were hoping if the aliens see how terrible it is here right now, we don't ever have to worry about being invaded by aliens ever again.
kind of like war of the worlds when they die if exposed to our environment. Genius!!! Orson Wells was a man ahead of his time!

kind of like war of the worlds when they die if exposed to our environment. Genius!!! Orson Wells was a man ahead of his time!

Even if the environment didn't kill them right off... Aliens are supposedly an intelligent lifeform, right? Assuming this supposed other universe is not as bad or worse than ours, I can't imagine why any intelligent lifeform would want to trade their world for ours at this moment.

Even if the environment didn't kill them right off... Aliens are supposedly an intelligent lifeform, right? Assuming this supposed other universe is not as bad or worse than ours, I can't imagine why any intelligent lifeform would want to trade their world for ours at this moment.

Beaches.

Yet with everyone carrying a cell phone with camera, we no longer get pictures of aliens and bigfoot....

Back