OMG this book..

ArnoldPalmer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
ArnoldPalmer
I connected with a few random CFIs as I work towards my CFI rating.

One of them recommended this book. And it has been epic. 400+ pages of awesomeness.

Of course the guy claims to be not so PC, so there are some good gems in there.
84779d4d9afc6a350d0919b76f9e4617.jpg
754fb96b4b684161d91502c63e42a64f.jpg
2cd2c44bb8443055b7c3fd8b076b209b.jpg

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

I’m embarrassed to admit I had no idea this book existed. It looks unconventional enough to check it out, so I just ordered it. Thank you!

Saw that somewhere a while back and forgot to get it. Thanks for the reminder.

That must be the most inappropriate use of fonts, capitalization, and underlining I've ever seen.

Must have some great exhibits.

People seem to like it, though, so I'm intrigued. Right now I'm looking at all the FAA stuff.

Unfortunately I’ve read it cover to cover. The main problem is repetitive information. It’s still on my bookshelf. I hate tossing flying books even when they are not so great.
Oh I guess it was pretty funny at times. The note the little kid gave him about the bad landing was classic!

Last edited:
A lot of it may be over your head, but reading it will make you taller.

Right now, everything I read about aviation makes me taller. And broker. So I'm trying to be somewhat efficient.

If you're going broke just buying books about flying, I've got some bad news for you when you actually start flying....

He, he, don't I know it. But I'm a regular bookworm when it comes to this stuff.

Back