Can someone take my ATP test for me in Pakistan?

This is not uncommon in third world countries. I know of one that if you bribe the local CA Inspector he will issue a rating of your choice.

Why would you even want a Pakistani ATP?

Why would you even want a Pakistani ATP?

Because some other countries will take that certificate and validate for another certificate. So if someone wants an ATP, get a PCAA ATP then go to another country they want to work in and validate with their CAA. It's a backdoor way to get into the airliners or other flying jobs.

Because some other countries will take that certificate and validate for another certificate. So if someone wants an ATP, get a PCAA ATP then go to another country they want to work in and validate with their CAA. It's a backdoor way to get into the airliners or other flying jobs.
One thing you need to grasp: Its a lousy commute. Been there?

Five years ago a certified pilot from India shows up at a local part 141 flight school on my field. He requested renting a plane from the flight school, so they took him up on a check ride. Turns out the guy couldn’t fly squat. He only had 10 hours of actual time. End of the story after talking with him, he said if you have enough money And or connections anything’s for sale in his country.

Just one more reminder of why I will never get on a third world airline or even a few first world Asian airlines.

That is exactly what I was thinking of as I read this thread...:lol::lol:

If you remember, most of those people were back to gamble the following day.
Someone's uncle is on the board of the military run bread factory and a few phone calls can clear up a 'misunderstanding' about the 'fired' pilots certification status.

The reason to get a fake pakistani ATP: To fly for a local airline, make a good living and have the prestige that comes with a job that involves a spiffy uniform.

Back