Name Error on Class 3 Certificate

pilotfun

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
pilotfun
On my certificate it has my last name first. I must have filled something out wrong and no one caught it. So my certificate reads:

LAST Middle FIRST

Is this an issues?

I got my certificate about one month ago. Thank you! This is my first certificate

On my certificate it has my last name first. I must have filled something out wrong and no one caught it. So my certificate reads:

LAST Middle FIRST

Is this an issues?

I got my certificate about one month ago. Thank you! This is my first certificate
This could work in your favor..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It is a straight pass through form what you put in medxpress. Copy your DL, write FAA a letter and enclose the DL copy with it, they will reissue you.

It's an issue when you go for ANY checkride. It has to match exactly. Not reverse-ward. No Match, no ride.

I was being (not so) funny I guess. Obviously they are tied to your number so it wouldn't REALLY work... but you know change your name after having a serious medical issue..

nobody likes my jokes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

When I got my DC-3 clearance they got upset because my hair color was different on my medical and pilot certificate. They didn't much care which one corresponded to reality, just that they match. It was easier to go the FSDO and get a new pilot certificate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back