Your guilty pleasure (food)

The "Chuck Norris." Good call. We'll have to meet up over there sometime. I'm based there, and live about 3 miles away.

I usually stop in once a week on the way home, about 7:30 or so depending on traffic and whatever is going on at home.

The second location, just up the highway is supposed to be opening up soon too.

Last night and today: elk jerky. Me nephew made a bunch of it over the weekend and gave me a couple bags. I've been sticking it my face since last night.

Ah I should have gone for the steaks. Got chicken leg quarters instead. Hecka cheap.

Dang it, all of the above.

The fat kid in me loves a good vanilla buttercream cake.

The fat adult in me also loves that.

I just had me a Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger, lettuce wrapped, from Carl's. I have tripping the drive through speaker sensor with the front tire of my bicycle down to a science now.

Really good barbecue beef brisket.

Puerto-Nuevo style lobster.

If you don't know what this is - you're probably better-off.

New Port lobster. Newport Lobster. It's the style of food you get when you move the border to the South all the way up to New England.

0a51e10f801b76eebe37e043b7a5bd6b.jpg

Probably pizza. I could probably eat it ever day and not get tired of it since you can always change the toppings.
When I was 16 I got a job at a pizza joint. I thought I was in heaven but everyone told me I would soon get sick of Pizza. They were wrong. I became the youngest assistant manager in the franchise at 17 and became store manager on my 18th birthday. I ate pizza every day for around two years and never got sick of it, and I still love pizza today. And it shows. :(
Fortunately, I moved away to college, but then I got a job at a beer joint. Nobody ever told me I would get sick of beer, and they were right. But that shows too. :(:(

Back