Southeast POA lunch this Saturday, 6/20

Bill

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
This page intentionally left blank
I'm feeling the need for speed (or is it the need for burgers and fries?) again, so calling another lunch this Saturday. Venue:

The Flying Machine
Gwinnet County - Briscoe Field
KLZU
Lawrenceville, GA

Arrive 11:45ish, lunch 12noonish.

If you're in, please reply! Thanks!

Sunday's wx lookin much better ya know...…...

If weather holds I should be able to make it.

I’m giving an IPC Saturday morning. Maybe we’ll end up there. Or drop in to CNI on you way to pick me up. :)

I think my wife has a lot on “our” plate this weekend. o_O

Part is lunch on Sunday with my Dad, so may need a good part of Saturday for other things. Plus the fly-ins aren’t as much fun when I drive-in.

At least this one is actually in the south east. ;)

I didn't see this until now, so didn't plan it, but who knows.....

Weather looks good so I should be there.

I’m going to try to make this one.

Final bump. For those that don’t know me, I’ll be in a white Mooney with Gray/Black stripes, tail # below, and wearing a black Gold Seal cap (keep those payments coming, @write-stuff ;);)).

I expect to arrive 11:30-11:45ish

I'll be headed to the airport soon so I will see you all there. Planning to arrive around the same time as @Bill Jennings.

Final bump. For those that don’t know me, I’ll be in a white Mooney with Gray/Black stripes, tail # below, and wearing a black Gold Seal cap (keep those payments coming, @write-stuff ;);)).

I expect to arrive 11:30-11:45ish
I'd love to buy your lunch, but can't make it today. And so close to home, too! We're working on a new product release and in crunch mode right now.

I'd love to buy your lunch, but can't make it today. And so close to home, too! We're working on a new product release and in crunch mode right now.

I was just funnin’ ya anyway! Good luck with the new release, is it the IFR training?

I was just funnin’ ya anyway! Good luck with the new release, is it the IFR training?
No, as Monte Python said, it's something completely different. It's been under development for a long time and we're entering our 4th week of beta testing right now.

No, as Monte Python said, it's something completely different. It's been under development for a long time and we're entering our 4th week of beta testing right now.

Will it add 5kts to my plane?

Sorry I couldn’t join you. It was one of those days you’re glad to be on the ground.

Good group. Sorry I couldn't make it today. I had lunch on the other side of Atlanta with someone interested in buying the share of the Cirrus that another partner is selling.

After a grueling 22 mile flight Lane and I made it back to CVC in his Twinkie. We enjoyed the get together. Good weather can happen.

Good day, bumpy the whole way home, but that’s summer.

Glad it worked out and we could all have lunch. Little bumpy on the way back and dodged some storms, but it's that time of year.

Back