Reply/Post ONLY with Movie Quotes

I have underwear older than that

Okoye: When you said we’re going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world, this is not what I imagined.

T’Challa: What did you imagine?

Okoye: The Olympics? Maybe even a Starbucks?

Mona Lisa: If you will look in the manual, you will see that this particular model faucet requires a range of 10-16 foot pounds of torque. I routinely twist the maximum allowable torquage.
Vinny: How can you be sure you used 16 foot pounds of torque?
Mona Lisa: Because I used a Craftsman model 1019 Laboratory edition, signature series torque wrench. The kind used by Cal Tech High Energy physicists, and NASA engineers.
Vinny: In that case, how can you be sure that's accurate?
Mona Lisa: Because a split second before the torque wrench was applied to the faucet handle, it had been calibrated by top members of the state and federal Departments of Weights and Measures, to be dead-on balls accurate. Here's the certificate of validation.
Vinny: "Dead-on balls accurate"?
Mona Lisa: It's an industry term.

Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A ****in bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a *** what kind of pants the son of a ***** who shot you was wearing?

It was hell on earth, I loved it. This place is a Hilton.

''Well I ain't never learned Sergeant, folks back home used to say I could shoot a rifle before I was weaned. But they was exaggeratin' some.''

You did it Honey!

Time to get wet

How could this happen? I picked the wrong play, the wrong director, the wrong cast. Where did I go right?

"Sticks and stones can break my bones, but flak can really hurt ya, man....."

All right, "Twelve O'Clock High" TV episode ("We Who are About to Die").

Ron Wanttaja

Anybody can fly plane, now here: I'll check you out. Put your little hands on the wheel there. Now put your feet on the rudder. There. Who says this ol' boy can't fly this ol' plane? Now I'm gonna make us some old fashioneds the old-fashioned way, the way dear old Dad used to!

But why is it that you chew a pill yet you swallow M&M's whole?

I'm a complicated guy, Mac.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, you’re gonna see some serious ****.

This is not our day

256039-quotes-about-silent-movies-866132.jpg

Some of Pacino's best work:

Out of order, I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask. I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too f***in' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthetic for that.

You don't hear the word "no" a lot, do you?

Back