Doctor.
Doctor.
Doctor.
Doctor.
Doctor.
Doctor.
Etc.

"...but in the meantime, rest well, and dream of laaaarge women"

Let's kick the tires and light the fires, big daddy!

That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

You're Abe Froman? The sausage king of Chicago?

It's GOOD to be the king!

6f250e38-4d3c-40c1-b2b5-0c64616fb10a_x365.jpg

That's one nice thing about the 707. She can do everything but read.

Hey lord, whatever I've done, don't strike me blind for another couple of minutes

You are obsessed with the fat lady

"I don't have a lot of patience with this, "What are we fighting for?" stuff. We're in a war, a shooting war. We've got to fight. And some of us have got to die. I'm not trying to tell you not to be afraid. Fear is normal. But stop worrying about it and about yourselves. Stop making plans. Forget about going home. Consider yourselves already dead. Once you accept that idea, it won't be so tough."

Now there is irony. The Nazis spill their lives over books. What to them could be more useless?

It's either fly or die!

Are those my only options?

tora tora tora

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

“Be seated. Now, I want you to remember that no bas**** ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bas**** die for his country.”

Sorry folks, the park’s closed. The moose out front should’ve told you.

Back