Reply/Post ONLY with Movie Quotes

You can't play a goat

For relaxing times... make it Suntory time.

- Waiter!

- Yes, sir.

- Do you have any milk fed chickens?

- Why yes sir! It's the specialty of the house.

- Well squeeze the milk out of one and bring me a glass.

and I'm still trying to figure out how to type a movie quote from Harpo Marx.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”

“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
― Groucho Marx

It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. You take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

get these horses unloaded

"If you’re good at something, never do it for free.”

“I believe that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger.”

"Smile, because it confuses people."

― The Joker - Heath Ledger

I'm getting tired of listening to that bell

That's a silly question. You've got to help people when they need help

Is that a question?

Rogers Hornsby was my manager, and he called me a talking pile of pig****. And that was when my parents drove all the way down from Michigan to see me play the game. And did I cry?

Yeah! NO. And do you know why?

Because there's no crying in baseball. THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL! No crying!

Vaughn in his windup and his first offering. JUST a bit outside.

Cheers

You guys. You lollygag the ball around the infield. You lollygag your way down to first. You lollygag in and out of the dugout. You know what that makes you?

Lollygaggers!

"Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

or, the Mel Brooks version
"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

Last edited:
This isn't a quote, but rather a challenge. The American Film Institute's Top 100 Movie Quotes list contains two quotes that are but a single word long.

Without looking them up, what are they? Neither has appeared in this thread thus far.
Rosebud.

Sorry, the other one doesn't immediately come to mind.

Put this man in cell number one, and give him a drink!

Nauga,
from the Isle of Lucy

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Nauga,
who doesn't have any toast

"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend: Those with a rope around the neck, and the people who have the job of doing the cutting."

Back