Bad landings, errors, close calls and saves.

That first one was scary! Thanks for sharing!

Really enjoyed that!

Definitely thanks for sharing. It's good to share experiences like these. "We never stop learning in Aviation, it keeps you humble". Indeed!

Really enjoyed that....thank you

Thanks a lot for that. Good food for thought.

Thanks for sharing this Larry. You are humble and actually human, lol. I’m not sure many of us would show our mistakes publicly (at least not on video on the web). Goes to show even more that your other videos of awesome aviation feats are not to be taken lightly. Be safe. Hope to meet you someday somewhere.

I allow no cameras of any stripe in my cockpit to prevent videos leaking out of the sort of thing the OP shows us willingly. He's the braver soul than I. Then again, I'd not fly an airplane into most of those places, haven't the stones for it.

The initial one with the slide at Ski Jump, I was clenching butt cheeks as you pointed the nose down. Nooo... don’t do it! It’s not going to work. Too much energy! LOL.

A massive side slip right then might have helped but you would have had to go between those two trees sideways. Haha. Man you were fast.

When the sideways slide started I was like whoooooa Nellie. We’re along for the ride now... :)

The first one you showed in Costa Rica was pretty good. My passengers wouldn’t have noticed

Back