THE. CAT. PEED. IN. MY. FLIGHT. BAG.

Had a girlfriend with a half dozen of those monsters. One lazy afternoon we were doing the horizontal rumba when one of those things sat on and sank its claws right into my tender hairy white six. Haven't been a big fan ever since.

Last edited:
Had a girlfriend with a half dozen of those monsters. One lazy afternoon we were doing the horizontal rumba when one of those things sat on and sank its claws right into my tender hairy white six. Haven't been a big fan ever since.

And people here say *I* have given images they can’t get out of their heads! :)

Reminds me of this gem from PBF

PBF176-The_Throbblefoot_Aquarium.jpg

There’s always a CATerpiller tractor. Ted duPris might let you borrow his

Last edited:
We have several Firehouse special recipes for you! Even a Surf-n-Turf version... This usually offends the animal rescue groups, though.

upload_2020-6-4_8-21-57.jpeg

Meat loaf, AKA “Cat Loaf” is just one of many recipes to get our minds off the truly bad scenes we run across. FF’s tend to sometimes have a bit more warped sense of humor as a coping mechanism. Sometimes it works, sometimes the suicide rate skyrockets in the Fire and Police professions.

Last edited:
That is pretty disgusting.

But funny.

So sex just that one time then?

Back