Josh Flowers of Aviation101 talks YouTube, His Next Airplane, and Instructing - SuperAero LIVE

dembro

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
dembro

So since my last episode of SuperAero: LIVE created such a lively discussion, figure I'd throw this one up for you to consider as well. Josh was a good sport, answered a few questions about his old content and then shifted gears into which plane he's going to fly next. Josh started all this stuff when he was basically a kid - and we talk about that a bit too. I found that part (and the lightning round) to be the most interesting.

Anyways - who would you guys and gals like to see on the show next? I've got cool guests lined up through the end of this month, but am starting to line up folks for next month.

Anyways - who would you guys and gals like to see on the show next?
@FlyingMonkey .... His content reviewing the avionics he has installed in his Cherokee 6 are well executed.

And look for Daniel Millican (Taking Off and In The Hangar) from Fort Worth.

@FlyingMonkey .... His content reviewing the avionics he has installed in his Cherokee 6 are well executed.

And look for Daniel Millican (Taking Off and In The Hangar) from Fort Worth.

Yeah I love @FlyingMonkey 's stuff (hit me up bro!), it's new and fresh for sure. I might have a connection with Daniel Millican, but I'm not too familiar with his stuff yet.

wish u the best of luck, but hearing youtubers talk about themselves for an hour and a half is not high on my list of videos to watch.

That's good feedback for sure. I'm not limiting it to YouTubers (though that's where it's gone the past few episodes) - Steph Stricklen from the Airshow Circuit was on a few weeks ago, and I've got the authors of a book about WWII Vets flying on a B17 coming up in a few weeks. In terms of other aviators you'd like to see, what would grab your attention? Once I get a few more of these under my belt, I was going to start reaching out to some other sectors.

Ryan, you are quickly becoming a Wednesday night staple at my house. Good little community you are building in the live chat. Keep up the good work. I second the vote for Mike Patey.

Ryan, you are quickly becoming a Wednesday night staple at my house. Good little community you are building in the live chat. Keep up the good work. I second the vote for Mike Patey.

That's awesome and thanks so much for watching - great seeing you in the chat every week. I really love how positive and supportive the chat is during the live shows, everyone is so awesome.

Hey Ryan, my email is flyingmonkeysocal@gmail.com or you can DM me on Insta @SoCalFlyingMonkey. Love your passion for aviation.

Awesome, I'll shoot you a note!

Back