FOLLOW WOMEN.....

Wash your hands
Obey social distancing
Mask up
Exercise and eat well

No unnecessary traveling

(stolen from another site)

ff5497f805b2dc9c3442b5746a07f06e.jpg

Ummm... yes... yes it is. I liked "Dumb and Dumber," and I love the Three Stooges, too. That's kind of the point.. no?

yes, the stooges were stoooopid...but they were also hilarious.

OTOH...that meme was simply stoooooooooopid. Nothing really humorous about it.

but some may find it humorous I guess.

Maybe there's something there that I'm not aware of. I just thought it was funny because, see, Jennifer Aniston is sort of attractive, and the picture sort of looks like her, even though obviously it's a guy w/ razor stubble not looking his best, implying that even someone very attractive, after being cooped up inside with no outside human interaction for weeks on end, can let themselves go and stop caring. See... kind of like humor? If there's some underlying political or social-justice-warrior reason for choosing Jennifer Aniston instead of any number of other similarly attractive well-known visages OTHER than the dude in the photo happens to look like her, I'm blissfully ignorant of it. I don't follow pop culture at ALL... as a matter of fact, even the term makes no sense to me... "Pop" and "culture" are pretty much mutually exclusive as far as I'm concerned...

tenor.gif

Funnier if you say it’s Sarah Jessica Parker. :) ;)
Not to me.. I've never found her near as attractive as Aniston... lol... it wouldn't take near as long for Parker to decay to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back