Redneck Pilot Strikes Again

Styx " Too Much Time on My Hands " seems appropriate...:)

I think Sealion Deon was throwing rocks at his hangar in the first part of this video.

Last edited:
Your guitar, drums and keyboard LOOKED like you were playing. Synced with the music and believable. And that's from a musician (though I never got above semi-pro).

Thanks. I do play guitar, bass, and drums on an amateur level, so the movements come naturally. I could have played the music with some practice, I suppose, but the effort to learn, record, and mix it all was more than I was willing to put in. Just recording the vocal tracks and video, and editing it into something presentable was fairly daunting to this ol' country bumpkin.

Right in the feels.

That was great. Did you play all the instruments yourself? I also have to ask: is your hangar inside a bowling alley?

Haha!!! Good call. I hated that it was so loud in there. It was quite windy, and my hangar doors kind of bang back and forth on a gusty day. It was the last sequence I shot, and I was ready to get it overwith.

Haha!!! Good call. I hated that it was so loud in there. It was quite windy, and my hangar doors kind of bang back and forth on a gusty day. It was the last sequence I shot, and I was ready to get it overwith.

Was funny. I didn’t say anything because mine makes the exact same noise, and all I could think was... “I bet he’s really annoyed it’s windy when he shots that...”

Bet you were having quite a great time doing the video.

How about one called the "Wuhan Flu" to the tune of Bob Seger's "Katmandu?" Great lines already in the song i.e. "If I ever get out of here, That's what I'm gonna do." :D

I wish I could say I did, but I didn't want to invest the time into learning all that. It was a karaoke track. If I could play all that, I'd say I'm in the wrong line of work.

Thanks. I do play guitar, bass, and drums on an amateur level, so the movements come naturally. I could have played the music with some practice, I suppose, but the effort to learn, record, and mix it all was more than I was willing to put in. Just recording the vocal tracks and video, and editing it into something presentable was fairly daunting to this ol' country bumpkin.

Well that all makes sense. I figured someone with that many instruments must have at least some musical talent! The scene of you playing keyboards in the field made me want to dust mine off out of the basement. :oops:

I saved it for later but based on the thread gave it a go straight away. My better half jumped right in harmony with you and then we got Celines greatest hits after that. So. Thanks I guess. We’ll definitely get so more songs in bryventure in kY(?).

Great job. Did you have camera help? If so, a hat tip is in order for your camera person too.

I saved it for later but based on the thread gave it a go straight away. My better half jumped right in harmony with you and then we got Celines greatest hits after that. So. Thanks I guess. We’ll definitely get so more songs in bryventure in kY(?).

Great job. Did you have camera help? If so, a hat tip is in order for your camera person too.

My wife helped a bit with the drone work. I'll tell her you tipped thy hat.

Back