Redneck Pilot Strikes Again

best redneck pilot video yet! 10/10, would watch again. wait, I did watch it again...….

Man! How many hours went into that? Drones, real instruments and playing, etc...

Great video! Thanks for putting all that work into it, it was worth it.

That was EXCELLENT! Really well done video, thanks so much for expressing what so many of us feel these days.

And Bryan's contribution... well done. Laugh Out Loud funny!

Dude you put a LOT of work into that.
Well done!

I'm going to blow you up next week with the video of you falling out of my Kayak :)

Right in the feels.

That was great. Did you play all the instruments yourself? I also have to ask: is your hangar inside a bowling alley?

Resting that arm on the prop is dangerous...gave me the willies!

Boy’s got some pipes though. No denying that.

LMAO that took a little time to put together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very creative and funny. Thanks for putting it together.

Nice job Andrew....can't I just call ya Drew?

"You'll get your RIO when you get back to your ship. If not, give me a call, I'll fly with ya."

I'll even sing with ya. Need a bass player?

Wish I could "like" a post more than once. The long wait for a new RNP vid was worth it. :thumbsup:

That was superbly entertaining Andrew. I can't imagine how much time and effort went into shooting and editing, but it really did showcase your inner Cee-line.

I'm always both appreciative and in awe of all the talented folks here who put together these videos for us.
Thanks again!

...I'm going to blow you up next week with the video of you falling out of my Kayak :)

All by himself?
Just askin'

Wow! Thanks for all the positive comments, Y'all. I'm glad it went over well. I gotta be honest, I wasn't convinced that one would be so well recieved.

Man! How many hours went into that? Drones, real instruments and playing, etc...

Several hours for sure.

Dude you put a LOT of work into that.
Well done!

I'm going to blow you up next week with the video of you falling out of my Kayak :)

Thanks Buddy. I know you know what it takes, so I 'preciate the props. Also, I'm very glad you said "up" in that last sentence.

Bill, was that you singing harmony?

It was indeed!

Right in the feels.

That was great. Did you play all the instruments yourself? I also have to ask: is your hangar inside a bowling alley?

I wish I could say I did, but I didn't want to invest the time into learning all that. It was a karaoke track. If I could play all that, I'd say I'm in the wrong line of work.

Resting that arm on the prop is dangerous...gave me the willies!

Nah. It takes a lot more than a redneck arm at rest to turn over a cold O-470 with the mags off. Hot? I won't touch it.

Nice job Andrew....can't I just call ya Drew?

"You'll get your RIO when you get back to your ship. If not, give me a call, I'll fly with ya."

I'll even sing with ya. Need a bass player?

You can call me anything you like, just don't call me Shirley.

Who was your drone pilot and platform?? Very nice!

Well, my wife hit the record button on the radio, but I just set up the piano or plane as the "point of interest" on the DJI Mavic Pro and let it fly itself. Could have done it all by myself ;) with the Mavic. For the walking shot. My wife did the flying. She had never touched a drone before we did the shoot. It's so easy to use and so stable. Amazing little machine. I borrowed it from a friend, but now I don't think I could live without one.

Your guitar, drums and keyboard LOOKED like you were playing. Synced with the music and believable. And that's from a musician (though I never got above semi-pro).

Back