Aviation Ringtones, notification sounds...

I'd be willing to help make some .mp3s for ringtones if you guys aren't able to do it, post the source and the section and tag me

I meant how did you get the .mp3 files to upload to POA? I tried and was blocked.

I meant how did you get the .mp3 files to upload to POA? I tried and was blocked.
You might need to use Dropbox or Google Drive and provide a link.

I use "ATC chatter" as the ringtone for a couple of CFI friends.

And, yes, I've used the Blue Oyster Cult "Godzilla" for other friends, too. In fact, a couple of BOC tunes make my list, and a couple of Thin Lizzy opening riffs, too.
Right now, my default ring tone is "Pick Up The Pieces," which I hope is never aviation-related for any of us.

Can email the MP3 ringtones to folks using Android phones - just let me know if you need anything. I use Audacity to make the tone and it just takes a couple of moments.

I did a study a few years ago, funded by the federal government. What I figured out is that 95.6% of people with aviation related ringtones carry their phones in a case on their belts.

My text tone is the F/A-18 master caution tone ('deedle deedle') but it's usually silenced because I jump almost every time.
@catmandu If you're still looking maybe I can help.

Nauga,
and his Godzilla ringtone

I eventually found it and some other Betty-isms via sim pilots, loaded them into the GRT audio on the RV when I re-did my panel a couple years ago. Feels like home, now.

My family gets the Batman theme song.

my airplane partner gets a airplane flyby sound.

rest of world gets Lost in Space theme.

My ringtone has been a few bars from Steve Miller Band's "Fly Like an Eagle" for at least 10 years.

I did have the Geico "World's worst ringtone"
for a while but Margy made me get rid of it.

My ringtone sounds like a phone ringing.

Holy Cow.!!! Does your cell phone look like this.??

cell_phone_for_seniors.jpg

Back