Steep turns and stalls from a different perspective

On an unrelated note , C-162 is imho one of the best looking high wing Cessnas - it lacks this “ I am from the 60s and it shows” look ...

On an unrelated note , C-162 is imho one of the best looking high wing Cessnas - it lacks this “ I am from the 60s and it shows” look ...
You are the first person I've ever heard say anything nice about the looks of a 162.

You don't look salty. I like how during the arrival stall right at the break you can hear the airflow past the camera mic go from a smooth constant sound to the a broken turbulent sound up until you recover. It happens on the departure stall too, although not as pronounced.

You don't look salty. I like how during the arrival stall right at the break you can hear the airflow past the camera mic go from a smooth constant sound to the a broken turbulent sound up until you recover. It happens on the departure stall too, although not as pronounced.
I didn’t pick that up. Cool call out.

best looking high wing Cessnas

Perhaps, but I’ve always thought in-flight photos of RG Cessnas flying with the gear tucked looked pretty cool.

(But watching video of said gear being retracted ... eh, not so much)

Ugly old high wing Cessnas...

20622576321_f3f78a698b_b.jpg

CESSNA%2B195%2BFOR%2BSALE.png

3659632764_2e4f4305aa_z.jpg

You are the first person I've ever heard say anything nice about the looks of a 162.

Cessna_162_Skycatcher_N5201K_1010.jpg

Doesn't look as good as Tecnam 2008 (below ) but still, not to bad imho ( by Cessna standards )

Tecnam.jpeg

Back