Coronavirus Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took a look, and The Flat Earth Society does have a forum.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php#c2

Lots of curious threads, like "Can a black hole be flat?"

Anyway, there are indeed a couple of threads on the coronavirus. Conspiracy theory. Toilet paper in Australia. All kinds of peculiar topics.

Do they have any discussions about how thick the earth is? If it's flat, it has to have a thickness, right, and for that matter a width as well?

Ah, the joys of cognitive dissonance.

b16f9d55d8b30774cf641b36c77b9031.jpg

We warned the membership once that memes containing politics would be deleted. That also goes for responses objecting to those memes. In the future, these posts will not only be deleted, they will get warnings with points, which lead to temporary and permanent bans. If you see a post you don't like, do not escalate the situation in the thread. These posts will also get warnings. Simply report the post to the MC, and we will make the decision. Also, don't expect action to be immediate. We all have other lives and squabbles between children, I mean members, on POA are not our highest priority.
We were serious when we posted this. Numerous posts have been removed that were comments about a post that was not a meme to begin with, only a photo meant to incite.

a blower that causes the toilet-paper roll to unwind, using Bernoulli's principle
Has nothing to do with Bernoulli's principal - in fact it violates the assumptions that make Bernoulli's principle valid in the first place. As a pilot you SHOULD know better. But as a product of the FAA pilot education system, it's no surprise that you don't.

Your wife notices stuff like that too?

She’s kinda annoyed that Karen got used for the memes, since she’s not anything like that, actually. Ha. :)

Of course she knew then she told me, that I would suggest she speak to the Manager... :)

Those of you who are not pilots, physicists or mechanical engineers may not understand these formulas. But in this Pandemic time, it is important we try to cause our brain to function by introducing subjects that require extension of our storehouse of knowledge!

Today's Engineering Lesson

upload_2020-5-8_18-17-9.png

Explanation:

upload_2020-5-8_18-17-30.png

Illustration:
upload_2020-5-8_18-17-51.png

Practical Demonstration:
upload_2020-5-8_18-24-26.png
And that's your Physics Lesson for Today ...

(and don't forget to wash your hands!)

I just wrote this as a response to a conspiracy theory about Bill Gates... I intend to just paste it as a response to every conspiracy theory I see now.

This is a total smokescreen for the project to equip murder hornets with 5G mind control rays. One the population is pacified the Illuminati will signal the reptilian fleet hiding on Uranus to begin landing operations.

Our only hope at this point is for Donald Trump to complete repairs on his time machine so he can go back and help Lee Harvey Oswald save Kennedy from the real assassin. This, as everyone knows, will prevent the moon landing from being faked so that we can finally destroy Hitler’s secret moon base.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

I just wrote this as a response to a conspiracy theory about Bill Gates... I intend to just paste it as a response to every conspiracy theory I see now.
Whenever someone shares a conspiracy theory with me (the wackier the better), I just furtively look around then whisper, "That's what they want you to think!", then walk away.

Sometime this year, we taxpayers will likely receive another economic stimulus. It is indeed a very exciting program, and I’ll explain it by using a Q&A format:

Q: What is an Economic Stimulus?
A: It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q: Where will the government get this money?
A: From taxpayers.

Q: Is the government simply giving me back my own money, then?
A: No, only a smidgen of it.

Q: What is the purpose of this payment?
A: The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high definition television set, a new iPad, or a new SUV, thus stimulating the economy.

Q: Isn’t that stimulating the economy of China?
A: Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U. S. Economy with your stimulus check. Use it wisely:
* If you spend the stimulus money at Walmart,the money will go to China or Sri Lanka.
* if you spend it on gasoline, the money will go to the Arabs.(not so much any more…)
* if you purchase a computer, it goes to India, Taiwan, or China.
* if you purchase fruits and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala.
* if you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea.
* if you purchase useless stuff, it goes to Taiwan.
* if you pay your credit card off or buy stock, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.
Instead, keep the money in America by:
(1) Spending it at a yard sale, or
(2) Going to a ballgame, or
(3) Spending it on prostitutes, or
(4) Beer, or
(5) Tattoos
(These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S.)

CONCLUSION: Go to a ballgame with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day.
No need to thank me, I’m just glad I could be of help.

Sometime this year, we taxpayers will likely receive another economic stimulus. It is indeed a very exciting program, and I’ll explain it by using a Q&A format:

Q: What is an Economic Stimulus?
A: It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q: Where will the government get this money?
A: From taxpayers.

Q: Is the government simply giving me back my own money, then?
A: No, only a smidgen of it.

Q: What is the purpose of this payment?
A: The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high definition television set, a new iPad, or a new SUV, thus stimulating the economy.

Q: Isn’t that stimulating the economy of China?
A: Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U. S. Economy with your stimulus check. Use it wisely:
* If you spend the stimulus money at Walmart,the money will go to China or Sri Lanka.
* if you spend it on gasoline, the money will go to the Arabs.(not so much any more…)
* if you purchase a computer, it goes to India, Taiwan, or China.
* if you purchase fruits and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala.
* if you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea.
* if you purchase useless stuff, it goes to Taiwan.
* if you pay your credit card off or buy stock, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.
Instead, keep the money in America by:
(1) Spending it at a yard sale, or
(2) Going to a ballgame, or
(3) Spending it on prostitutes, or
(4) Beer, or
(5) Tattoos
(These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S.)

CONCLUSION: Go to a ballgame with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day.
No need to thank me, I’m just glad I could be of help.
And then have a big steak afterwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back