djpfinancial

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
N8094C
B69DB8AA-769A-4CD9-8677-0803CBB494D5.jpeg 3E963970-D293-43D4-8DF3-528C2A525AF3.jpeg EBBB907F-BDCD-45E8-AE5A-B3A2F7A5448B.jpeg D81A7EB3-2FEB-4A60-A36D-CC8C032BFE5A.jpeg These are BLANK extensions which will need to be modified prior to installation. Common uses are to add CWS, PTT, or any other button or switches to your yoke.

These are machined billet aluminum and come powder coated black. Holes for the yoke are pre drilled and mounting screws are provided (standard Piper thread). Your installer will have to modify these blanks by drilling any holes needed for the PTT, CWS or any other use .

There are three blanks to choose from:

Model 1001 is cut and machined to fit a square trim switch and is notched for the wiring. Typical use would be if you have Piper Electric Trim. $125.00 each

Model 1002 is a universal blank and can be modified many ways for various applications. $125.00 each

Model 1003 is just a larger version with more room to mount several switches. $150.00 each

Price includes shipping to the CONUS. I will quote additional shipping costs as needed for international orders.

100% Money back if you buy one and don't like it within 7 days of purchase as long as the part was not modified (you are responsible to ship it back).

In stock and ready to ship! Start a conversation with me for ordering details, usually ship the same day as payment is received.

Dave

Will these work with the AVION control yokes...for the TT CWS button?

Only 1002's left with no intentions of making others unless a bulk order is requested.

Pricing is now $150, shipped CONUS.

Dave

Why did you stop making them?

Surprised the Rego mafia didn't swoop in on this and demand to see the PMA or other paperwork :D

Surprised the Rego mafia didn't swoop in on this and demand to see the PMA or other paperwork :D

AS STATED, these are BLANKS, do what you want with them. The pictures are just examples of what some have done. As long as your installer is okay with them, no one will ever bother you.

Still have 1002 BLANKS in stock. I will continue to have them, but the popular model is the 1002. Production costs and shipping have the margins pretty slim.

Dave

Back