Coronavirus Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

I walked through the living room, barefoot, and stepped on a Lego. It stuck to my foot when I lifted it and screamed, so when I stomped my foot back to the floor it got me again and hurt even worse. That's what the second wave will be like.

Not really a short enough story to put in a meme, though.

d1d4d3133dc0d6717d9aff8fe06e6ee4.jpg

There are soooo many freakin' idiots out there...most of them are the workers at big box stores. I just ordered a custom t-shirt that reads:

I can't punch you in the teeth
If you're 6' away from me!
Someone stole my t-shirt idea! (Meme stolen from purple)

73C98E1B-A7EA-422D-B980-53882E05B1EF.jpeg

LOL. Need one for airlines and air transport now...

“We’re essential. Hop in this recirculated air tube and let’s spread it to the world! We blocked middle row seats, should cover it!”

Haha. It ain’t just the “socializers”!

Our airplane biz ain’t got a single bloody stump to stand on. Haha. The incredible whining noise heard is coming from the $300K a year Captains still getting a guarantee, who spend every dime every month after adding trips! Haha. (Three divorces are apparently expensive! :) )

(Damn it. Trying to upload a funny meme with this but Tapatalk’s image servers apparently have jerked over dead with the load or their sysadmin has died of the ‘Rona. 503 error. Wonk wonk wonk... sad sound.)

Dunning Kruger - I had to look up that one, to understand the meme.

“In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability.“

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back