Price of 100 LL

You mean the consumer pays the tax when the consumer buys the fuel. :)

The gas pump pimp daddy just holds the cash for the Big Man for a little while, yo. LOL.
Yeah yeah yeah. As someone who has filed sales tax forms in all 50 states, trust me when I say I know. I was just being simple (and I know you were just being technical).

KWDR in NorthEast Georgia is $3.49 a gallon. So far, that’s the only airport around here that has seen a significant drop.

Lowest price around here is 3.45. $3.50 in a few places.

Our FBO will not change prices as they are the only game on the field. It has been $4.59 for a few months. They are losing revenue from loss of training, so they are telling the CFIs to remember to turn off the lights when they leave the room.

Service is still bad, so I guess they are cutting back on linemen also.

Just enjoy the ride because this will not last long.

Before the recent drop, Stanley was selling 100LL at $3.75/ga when every other outlet around here was well north of $5/ga and most of them still are...

Screenshot_20200329-210848_Pilot.jpg

Ron and I just topped off there last weekend... dammit! Wx sucks today anyway.

I think our last top-off there was Feb. 22. I thought I was going to have to go there on Tuesday but my partner had topped off before his most recent flight so I started with 73 gallons. Got her down to 58 now... Hope to have more air in the tanks to fill with that cheap gas soon! :D

Hmmm. How much empty space in your tanks right now, and what field is your plane at, and do you have some cans we could fill from the sump? I could probably bring down enough to top you off in a trip or two, and it'd give me a good excuse to burn some of what's in my tanks and then top off with the cheap stuff!
Ha ha. Probably 120-130 gallons. It’s down in FL at ZPH finishing up the paint job. While Ovations are super fast and efficient, that may be a stretch. If I run into a road block getting down there maybe I can pick up my share of the cost for you to run me down there. ;)

*Of course within all FAA guidance and rules.

A law of free economics is that a commodity should sell for the cost of replacement. From Milton Freidman no less.
I don't call too many people heroes, but Milton Friedman's explanation of sound economic theory puts him on my list. It's too bad so many young people have never heard of him.

Ha ha. Probably 120-130 gallons. It’s down in FL at ZPH finishing up the paint job. While Ovations are super fast and efficient, that may be a stretch. If I run into a road block getting down there maybe I can pick up my share of the cost for you to run me down there. ;)

*Of course within all FAA guidance and rules.

Oooh, even better. I could buy the $2.99 stuff at KBUU for the trip down, stop at 28J when we're nearly there for the $2.78 discussed in this thread, transfer enough fuel to your tanks to get you back up there, then we could top 'em both off before flying home.

Just think of all the money we could save! :rofl:

I got 38 gallons at BUU yesterday, not all that busy since the weather wasn’t great. After that oil was drained for a change.

I’d think the price should stay low even with truck resupply. I do appreciate the efforts of whoever sets the price at BUU, usually a WI price leader.

Snagged fuel @ KCZL for $2.99gal this evening. I think that’s the cheapest price I’ve seen around here.

KWDR in NorthEast Georgia is $3.49 a gallon. So far, that’s the only airport around here that has seen a significant drop.

Just checking some airports south of Atlanta (I fly out of KOPN) and Hampton (KHMP) is $2.90.

Back