Intro, and hello

Jeremy Billeaudeaux

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
GEAUXFLY
View attachment 84870 View attachment 84870 Hello all, Jeremy out in Southern Cal currently flying out of Chino as a student/add on SEL. Flew gliders and have my PPL glider from back in 2003. Adding my SEL with intentions to progress through commercial, Instrument, CFI, ATP, and who knows what else. Currently a Fire Captain who went the FD route while my other 2 best teenage friends went into the pilot world. I started in the FD young so can retire young. Hence the second career for fun pursuit of becoming something in the commercial aviation industry. I love to fly, have loved it since I was a kid. I still build lots of RC slope gliders in my man cave, have flown everything in RC including turbines, rotary, racing, and others. I truly just enjoy everything about flight. Rotary, fixed, motor, or no motor. Just an airplane nerd riding on a fire truck. -

Cheers all - JB

Attachments

• IMG_20200123_114034.jpg
    IMG_20200123_114034.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Welcome, did the fire service thing ,had plenty of time to fly charters.

Welcome!

Fellow rc nerd/awestruck aviation guy as well. I let my currency lapse and re-booted at DuBois Aviation at Chino back in 2015, flying an aging but well maintained Cherokee. Are you flying out of there too?

Looks like a DA-20 in your picture. Great airplanes...my trainer when I got my ticket at KSNA back in '06.

Enjoy the journey!!

Welcome to POA! Coffee and donuts are over there in the corner. Pull up a keyboard and join in! W

e have lots of intelligent and helpful members; I just wish they'd post once in a while, instead of all these other folks...... ;)

Welcome to POA! Coffee and donuts are over there in the corner. Pull up a keyboard and join in! W

e have lots of intelligent and helpful members; I just wish they'd post once in a while, instead of all these other folks...... ;)
You didn't mention @Sac Arrow's rules/hatred about cutting the donuts.

Welcome!

Fellow rc nerd/awestruck aviation guy as well. I let my currency lapse and re-booted at DuBois Aviation at Chino back in 2015, flying an aging but well maintained Cherokee. Are you flying out of there too?

Looks like a DA-20 in your picture. Great airplanes...my trainer when I got my ticket at KSNA back in '06.

Enjoy the journey!!

Its a DA 40 180 I started the whole SEL thing up in Wa. with my good friend mentioned previously who went the airline route. Got a bunch of time in his Sweet 170 @ Arlington Airpark in Wa. Spent a week up there and got around 12 hours at his house. Came down did a bunch of time in an old 172, soloed that flew that around, and moved into the diamond. DA40 is a sweet ride, G1000, and slippery ! flys so different than the Cessnas. I'll finish the ticket, head back up get my Taildragger endorsement in the 170, perhaps join the flying club @ cable, and get their carbon cub checkout to keep the TD current. All in all having so much fun. I'm just about checkride ready. Long XC to KRNM, KMFY, KCRQ, and back to KCNO on Wed. and thats it. All the training is done. So with any luck should have a newly minted SEL PPL by end of May. Training is done out of AIA. Will also be joining an EAA chapter our here. photo credit to M.E. @ Copalis Beach Wa. FB_IMG_1586488861831.jpg

Last edited:
Back