We have formed an LLC.
Six shares total
2 shares still available.
1968. Musketeer Super III
2. doors with CS Prop.
6800. Total time.
1100 hrs to till rebuild
Just installed a Garmin 430w. and a Garmin 335
adsb. Plane is flown regularly and in annual at all times.
$ 7500 per share
$150 per month covers
Hanger and Insurance
Oil, brakes , tires.
$ 70 per hour towards
Engine and any major stuff.

Located at KVNC
Venice, fl.
42bfa7ac4878817ed4cebe036b8580ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Man I wish this was a few counties North in Pinellas. Good luck!

My wife's GM has a condo on the beach there just a mile or so from the airport that we visit a couple of times a year. Can I 'rent' it when I come down? :)

2 door super mouse! The perfect no-fuss lift-anything-that-fits flying machine. I'm jealous of this partnership.

Just finishing the annual and a nice new interior as well. Still looking for 2 more partners in our Musketeer Super III.

Hangered in Venice , Florida. KVNC. $ 150 A MONTH.
$70 dry per hour goes into maintenance./ repower account. Still 800 hrs till overhaul. Thats years away.

Always been curious about the Super III
What is the real world cruise? Might be a candidate for my next upgrade.

Just finishing the annual and a nice new interior as well. Still looking for 2 more partners in our Musketeer Super III.

Hangered in Venice , Florida. KVNC. $ 150 A MONTH.
$70 dry per hour goes into maintenance./ repower account. Still 800 hrs till overhaul. Thats years away.

My wife's family owns a condo on the beach in Venice. We get down there a couple of times a year. If I lived there I would highly consider this.

I see I said basically the same thing earlier in the thread back in April. lol.

We were there at the beginning of September and I thought about you saying you'd take me up but had no idea how to find the thread.

Last edited:
I see about 120 Knots at 5500. Using about 9-10. Gallons per hour. Not fast but really comfortable.
@ 900 lbs useful load.
Originally was a six seater model. Rear area is now the baggage compartment.
Super III has the IO360 motor with constant speed prop. All around nice ,.strong plane.
391752b7be8fbd5eeef692ac6c8749d9.jpg

The interior is finshed and the annual is complete.
New.tires ,.New brakes , new fuel selector valve. Ready to add 2 more.share holders in our LLC.
56d2860c55de6ed0c986ed30382f0bd9.jpg
9bde5d742569e74e1acb94b5ca7ef325.jpg
8014191aec727d9bbf001f829c877793.jpg

I'd be all over this if I were local, definitely the plane I'm looking for when it's time to buy.

Nice looking Beech. When were the landing gear donuts last changed?

I flew a Super III back when I was airplane shopping, and I was pleasantly surprised. It was comfortable, very stable in turbulence, and handled nicely.

I have a brand new set of donuts that will probably go in in the springtime although ours are not in bad shape they're just old.
I also have an aft ballast weight that will go in in the spring also

The interior is finshed and the annual is complete.
New.tires ,.New brakes , new fuel selector valve. Ready to add 2 more.share holders in our LLC.
56d2860c55de6ed0c986ed30382f0bd9.jpg
9bde5d742569e74e1acb94b5ca7ef325.jpg
8014191aec727d9bbf001f829c877793.jpg

Who did the interior? Looks good!

I did it . My friend has an upholstery business. I brought her the seats and the certified ultraleather material.
She patterned new seat covers and my son and I installed them.

I did it . My friend has an upholstery business. I brought her the seats and the certified ultraleather material.
She patterned new seat covers and my son and I installed them.

Nice Super III Robert. Are you a BAC member? I have owned a B19 Sport since 1996, Beech has a great airframe, solid. I know you will have many hours of comfortable flying enjoy.

Yes, I joined Beech Aero Club right after I bought the plane. Great group and very helpful .

Does this have the same wider body of the Sundowner/Sierra?

We were down there in May and I think I ate at the Suncoast cafe at the airport every day. Hopefully I can get my wife to move down to the condo sooner rather than later.

Sent you a PM.

Good place to eat. The chef is from St. Lucia. Always reggae playing .

Back