How to troll on POA

Quote the General Council a lot.

Also, ask a question, then argue vehemently with the knowledgeable people who try to help.
Or never post again

The FARs are just suggestions, right?

It helps if you have a contrarian attitude.

Quote the General Council a lot.

Also, ask a question, then argue vehemently with the knowledgeable people who try to help.
Har! You have no two particular individuals in mind, I'm sure...

I am still trying to lean how to troll on Nextdoor before I step my POA troll game up.

That there is easy pickins.

I just got a Nextdoor thread removed today for posting viewpoints contrary to the OP.
‘Merica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best troll, IMHO, we've ever had here was the Lady Malibu troll. For those that remember.

New student. You have a DUI, but don’t have a drinking problem. Be very adamant about that.

when pressed, slowly reveal that it was 20 years ago and you’ve been attending AA for the past 19 years.

New student. You have a DUI, but don’t have a drinking problem. Be very adamant about that.

when pressed, slowly reveal that it was 20 years ago and you’ve been attending AA for the past 19 years.

But you didn't list it on your medical application. Oh, and there was that drug bust, but it was only weed and pills, no hard stuff.

45 degree entries are mandatory and the overhead is a dangerous maneuver for show offs.

State clearly and publicly that you do not care what the FARs and AIM say regarding procedures, you are going to do it your way because you think it makes a lot more sense regardless if everyone else is doing it the standardized way.

I wanna build time. Can I log PIC if...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show that you joined POA today...be a young, vulnerable female wanting to know if it would be a good idea to get a pilots license...guys will fall all over themselves trying to reply.

“I created this ‘can I log it’ flowchart and copyrighted it and everyone else who makes one just copied mine”

Show that you joined POA today...be a young, vulnerable female wanting to know if it would be a good idea to get a pilots license...guys will fall all over themselves trying to reply.

Do you remember a poster named “Swallow”, or was that on another board?

Take a picture of a blue semi-humanoid object and send it around the country on small airplanes.

Back