Virtual Sun n Fun next week.

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Since the fate of Sun n Fun is looking bleak, The Gold Seal team is putting on a sort of virtual way to get some of that fix. All week, they are going to be live streaming aviation content.

It is going to be fun and lighthearted. Should be some familiar faces on the list. I honestly only have info on the segment I am in but I am going to watch as much as possible to see what the others are doing.

I hope you join and have a good time.

full-week-poster.jpg

Last edited:
We could all use some entertainment, and this sounds like just the thing. Will a schedule be announced?

Sounds terrific! We can use some fun and levity. Wishing everyone the best...

You mean the Bryanflyin with a Y was cancelled? Back to the basement to continue to sniff stain vapor!

Last edited:
You mean the Brianflyin was cancelled? Back to the basement to continue to sniff stain vapor!

Bryan's fly in (with a Y) happens in July in Wisconsin. It's gotten to be pretty big over the past few years. No word on that one.

The Wings Up Week program is scheduled daily, Tuesday through Saturday, at 3:00pm eastern. The dates are March 31 through April 4 to coincide with the originally-planned week of Sun 'n Fun.

We'll probably be simulcasting on our Facebook page and YouTube channel, but you can expect to find it on www.OnlineGroundSchool.com/LIVE. This series is being co-sponsored by SAFE. It's going to be a lot of fun, bandwidth permitting.

We ran a number of live streams last week and there was some unexpected internet issues on one of those days. We'll try our best to present you some great streaming entertainment. Fingers crossed for good upload speed. Please bear with us if the internet rises up on us and smacks us in the face for trying such an audacious thing.

Time of day problematic for me. Will the programs be archived on YouTube for future enjoyment?

Bryan with a Y has some great opening acts lined up before his headline show! I wonder if he's going to shave his head on live streaming video?!?

Bryan with a Y has some great opening acts lined up before his headline show! I wonder if he's going to shave his head on live streaming video?!?
HaHa!!! Bryan with a Y is just trying not to screw this up.

Can you elaborate about how pilots on Pilots of America are “ate up” about sharing their version of a virtual fly-in? I’m just not following.

A virtual fly-in? If it is virtual, it is not a fly-in. At best it is a tune-in and boring. This virus will pass. Get all your chores you set aside done and when it passes go play.

A virtual fly-in? If it is virtual, it is not a fly-in. At best it is a tune-in and boring. This virus will pass. Get all your chores you set aside done and when it passes go play.

what an azzhat statement. Spend your time the way you want to and let others do the same.

what an azzhat statement. Spend your time the way you want to and let others do the same.

lol that was probably the first time I ever agreed with clip. :D

Just watched on YouTube (actually had to work so couldn’t watch it live)

Great job. The Sudderman dude was hilarious!

And for those of you looking for it, here’s the link

Wow! Tough crowd. Anyway, we had fun today. Hope to see y'all again (well, most of you) tomorrow at 3:00pm eastern.

Some people...:rolleyes:

I loved it... the four way with Josh, brYan, and Spencer was gold. Im going to try to catch it live tomorrow for sure.

Made me smile. My favorite part was the stunt with beer bottles and openers passed through the 'worm hole.' I couldn't watch live, so I'm glad it's on youtube.

Ok, the final day is less than two hours away. This one is special. Hope you can join us for Aviators Anonymous.

upload_2020-4-4_13-30-19.png

# # #

Back