For Sale Wings of Hope's Piper Warrior Raffle!

I snagged 3 earlier. No just to wait for them to call and make arrangements for me to pick up my new airplane. While I’m there I can go ahead and grab the scholarship and my new Bose or iPad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pass. I don't want any more airplanes.

I'll sign up for a Gyro, though...

me too, although I'd be fine if they kept it $195 for 3 but brought it down to 3000 tickets.
These guys seem pretty smart. Considering they went from taking months to sell out to selling out in hours, I'd say they're doing a good job of maximizing revenue to the charity. ;)

These guys seem pretty smart. Considering they went from taking months to sell out to selling out in hours, I'd say they're doing a good job of maximizing revenue to the charity. ;)
Maybe we're not that smart but we did learn an important lesson in our initial raffles -- offer only damn good airplanes, not something like a 150 in need of avionics upgrading, etc. .....and a big grateful THANK YOU to all for the support you provide for our medical air transport mission.

I just refreshed the page several times an d no announcement yet. And they haven't called me. Though there was one "Possible SPAM" call...

I should be receiving the phone call any time now...

I just refreshed the page several times an d no announcement yet. And they haven't called me. Though there was one "Possible SPAM" call...
Winning numbers are up on the site now. I guess I gotta go dig up my numbers to check.

Apparently there has been a mistake. My number wasn't there:

Raffle Drawing Results:

– Numbers drawn on May 26, 2020 –

Grand Prize: 1974 Piper Warrior (N15CH)

Second Prize: PPL or Advanced Training Scholarship

Third Prize: Bose A20 aviation headset

Fourth Prize: iPad w/ ForeFlight subscription

Back