Any A&P/IA available for a owner assisted annual??

ZackJ

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
inferno8428
Hey guys I’m looking for someone to help me with a annual for a piper warrior. Let me know if you know or can assist with it. In the WPB area - Florida.
Thank you!

I’d ask around on your field. If that doesn’t work consider posting the ask for IA recommendations for owner assisted annuals at a couple of local airports on the terminal bulletin board.

Last edited:
I found the guy I’m currently working with by walking around the hangers at my airport on a Saturday and asking the guys that were doing minor work on their planes who they used.

It turns out that pilots that do things from changing their own oil to just washing their plane also seem to be prone to helping worth their own annuals. This was also a good way to meet a more pilots from my airport.

You might wish to not wasting our time by posting your location in your title. Anything I'm ready to do in the Sacramento CA area.

You might wish to not wasting our time by posting your location in your title. Anything I'm ready to do in the Sacramento CA area.
I have been in a forum on and off for a while now. I saw your posts a lot, and your posts and replies are valuable to me and other pilots. Just want to say thank you. I finally bought an airplane (Comanche) and moved to Bay Area! Good to know you are so close by. Maybe I can come visit you next time when I go to Tahoe for skiing (and after this crazy virus calms down little)

Hey guys I’m looking for someone to help me with a annual for a piper warrior. Let me know if you know or can assist with it. In the WPB area - Florida.
Thank you!
I know someone in Lakeland if you're willing to fly over there.

I have been in a forum on and off for a while now. I saw your posts a lot, and your posts and replies are valuable to me and other pilots. Just want to say thank you. I finally bought an airplane (Comanche) and moved to Bay Area! Good to know you are so close by. Maybe I can come visit you next time when I go to Tahoe for skiing (and after this crazy virus calms down little)

Congrats to a new Comanche owner. If you haven't found them already, there are a couple of Comanche specific websites. There is the Airworthy Comanche site on Delphi: http://forums.delphiforums.com/comanches/start and there is a Comanche FB page as well.

Back