Decals on my Piper switches

FlyBoyAndy

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
FlyBoyAndy
I want to change the decals on my Cherokee 180 switches (Master, Lights, Fuel Pump, etc.). Does anyone know where I can buy them? I've searched with no luck.

I want to change the decals on my Cherokee 180 switches (Master, Lights, Fuel Pump, etc.). Does anyone know where I can buy them? I've searched with no luck.

Buy one of these, make all you want.

shopping

What I would like to find out is if there are back-lit version of the switches? Would make flying at night a bit easier, at least for me. That area of the panel is a black hole without some sort of external illumination.

Spruce has what you are looking for. So Sporty's and My Pilot shop probably do to. But I agree with Doc. Make your own. Black lettering on a white background helps in a dark PA28 cockpit.

I have no idea about using them in aircraft
but I bought a few little plates from this company for use in my camping RV. Seemed very affordable and they look great!
It's been a while but mine are something like 1/4 inch lettering so it didn't look over sized or "afterthought" at all.

Back