Anyone have info on hanger availability near Bullhead, AZ?

GaryV

Pre-takeoff checklist
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
GaryV
My wife and I are tentatively planning on moving to the Bullhead area by July. Does anyone know about hanger availability in that area?

We’ll be flying out after she retires in May for some preliminary scouting, which will include visits to the local airports. Having a hanger or not will make a difference in what I will move from my current hanger and what I will need to get rid of.

I like to do owner assisted maintenance on my plane so I would really prefer to get it in another hanger.

Gary

My wife and I are tentatively planning on moving to the Bullhead area by July. Does anyone know about hanger availability in that area?

We’ll be flying out after she retires in May for some preliminary scouting, which will include visits to the local airports. Having a hanger or not will make a difference in what I will move from my current hanger and what I will need to get rid of.

I like to do owner assisted maintenance on my plane so I would really prefer to get it in another hanger.

Please let us know the results of your scouting trip. Are moving for work our personal?
Gary
Whatever you use, stay away from wire hangers.

If you use an airplane hanger inside an airplane hangar you could store two airplanes with one hanger hangar.

Bullhead in July, well at least it's a dry heat.............

The airport in Lake Havasu City has some nice hangars, and it's not too much of a drive from BHC.

It’s hot but in my experience not as bad as Houston in the summer. It might be a little cooler based on the actual temp in Arizona but the humidity in Houston kills me.

I sweat in either place but in Houston my clothes just get soaked in sweat. At least in Arizona the sweat evaporates.

The Houston area has been very good to my wife and I but we are ready to return to the desert.

Back