For Sale Lightspeeds! Sierra's, Tango's, Zulu 3's and PFX's

pigpenracing

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
pigpen
Just got a bunch more available!
All headsets like new with Fresh earseals and mic muffs. These are all ANR with Bluetooth....
Zulu 1's $495
Sierra's $525
Wireless Tango's $575
Zulu 3's $675
PFX'S $699
I have GA, Heli and lemo styles.
n2450y@gmail.com or 979-451-3251

Last edited:
Question: Are Sierras ambidextrous? I need two sets of headsets with the cord on the right and two more with cords on the left. I already have one "right handed" and one "left handed" headset and am thinking about buying two additional headsets that are ambidextrous.

Question: Are Sierras ambidextrous? I need two sets of headsets with the cord on the right and two more with cords on the left. I already have one "right handed" and one "left handed" headset and am thinking about buying two additional headsets that are ambidextrous.

The Sierra will allow you to rotate the mic. So yes you can have it on the right or the left side.

When you switch the Sierra mic boom is there a way to set L-R for the stereo sound?

When you switch the Sierra mic boom is there a way to set L-R for the stereo sound?

Nothing to change.. Just put the headset on backwards and rotate the mic around.... I always wear mi mic on the left but my wife prefers hers on the right???

Nothing to change.. Just put the headset on backwards and rotate the mic around.... I always wear mi mic on the left but my wife prefers hers on the right???

I think he was asking if there was some way of keeping the left audio signal of a stereo feed in what ends up being the left ear cup, even if you reverse the way you wear the headset to keep the boom on the side you wish it to be. If you swap the boom ear cup from one side to another, and there is NOT a way to reverse the audio channel feeds, then the stereo audio feed will be reversed. For casual entertainment/background listening, as I'd expect for an in-flight environment, it really shouldn't matter that much, but for us audio nuts it could be annoying.

I think he was asking if there was some way of keeping the left audio signal of a stereo feed in what ends up being the left ear cup, even if you reverse the way you wear the headset to keep the boom on the side you wish it to be. If you swap the boom ear cup from one side to another, and there is NOT a way to reverse the audio channel feeds, then the stereo audio feed will be reversed. For casual entertainment/background listening, as I'd expect for an in-flight environment, it really shouldn't matter that much, but for us audio nuts it could be annoying.

I understand the question now. No there is not a way to reverse that.

Yea, I LOVE my wireless Tango I got from you too!!!!
All the instructors at school are a little envious when they see me put on my wireless while they are trying to straighten out the wires and controller on their high dollar Bose units.
Thanks again.

Zulu.2's?

And for my education, what is the difference between the .2 and .3?

Zulu.2's?

I do not have Zulu 2's...
The 2 and 3 are the same headset, same anr, same battery controller.
The difference is the Zulu 3 has the new style Kevlar cord and the battery box does not have the soft touch coating.

The 2 and 3 are the same headset, same anr, same battery controller.
The difference is the Zulu 3 has the new style Kevlar cord and the battery box does not have the soft touch coating.
I think they also made some minor revisions to the ear pads. However, that's neither here nor there since I believe they stopped making the old style and any new ear pads you get should be the new style.

Do you still have the same headsets as the original post?

Back