Chem Trail Spraying

I have seen a lot of white flakes coming down the last few days. Is the winter spraying? I haven't been able to see above the clouds.

After studying the performance charts I decided to upgrade from the 10MM nozzles to the 15MM ones. My pump is large enough to drive the new nozzles but I had to upgrade the manifold valve. This 50% increase will allow higher concentrations when you do the Special High Intensity T-route flying. The gas I’m saving due to faster distribution will allow me to buy more chemical and really cover those key areas.

Are those the ceramic 15mm nozzles? If so be careful when installing. They are known to crack when tightening. I believe there’s a special tool that reduces the likelihood.

Are you two violating the Non-Disclosure Agreement you signed?

After studying the performance charts I decided to upgrade from the 10MM nozzles to the 15MM ones. My pump is large enough to drive the new nozzles but I had to upgrade the manifold valve. This 50% increase will allow higher concentrations when you do the Special High Intensity T-route flying. The gas I’m saving due to faster distribution will allow me to buy more chemical and really cover those key areas.

That extra volume will come in handy with this being an election year and all. Has anyone else gotten their special "Fall 2020" OpSpec packet yet? I was notified that they would be coming out this winter, but I'm getting a bit antsy to see what zones will require extra coverage later this year. I'm guessing they're waiting to see how the first few primaries pan out before setting final specialized targeting coordinates.

That extra volume will come in handy with this being an election year and all. Has anyone else gotten their special "Fall 2020" OpSpec packet yet? I was notified that they would be coming out this winter, but I'm getting a bit antsy to see what zones will require extra coverage later this year. I'm guessing they're waiting to see how the first few primaries pan out before setting final specialized targeting coordinates.
Was Iowa sprayed with the wrong chemical this year? LOL

Are those the ceramic 15mm nozzles? If so be careful when installing. They are known to crack when tightening. I believe there’s a special tool that reduces the likelihood.

1. Use new seals on each install (even if you just removed for cleaning;
2. Use neoprene seals - not the provided (cheap) rubber ones - the neoprene seals better and cushions the nozzles from vibration; and
3. Tighten only to the low end of the specified torque range (and have you had your torque wrench calibrated lately? They do drift).

My experience, FWIW.

Sure but the encryption used is free if you get my drift. It may not be all that good.
I thought that the encryption software was developed by Shadow, Inc.

I was assigned to spray Montana Sector 117b. Everything seemed to go well, but now there are reports of the sheep chasing the ranchers. Go figure.

Boy that explains a lot of the strange behavior noted lately. ;)

Which group got the Coronavirus job?
Impressive performance.
Must have had multiple outstations activated in close succession, to make it look like the 'expected' spread across the globe.
Just a trial before the real (panglobal, 90% fatal rate) bioweapon is released?

Seriously, this is going to get me in trouble, but... if it's so good for the people, why won't they even tell US what's in it?

You "buy" your chemicals?

Okay guys, we need to go discreet as there is obviously someone fishing in our midst. Meet you on the main forum.

Okay guys, we need to go discreet as there is obviously someone fishing in our midst. Meet you on the main forum.

No worries. I contacted the PSO a couple of weeks ago. That’s probably why GLMS_NC hasn’t been seen on the forum since Feb 9, but I don’t know for sure. These things are handled very discretely and often look like an accident or a medical issue. We’ll never know.

No worries. I contacted the PSO a couple of weeks ago. That’s probably why GLMS_NC hasn’t been seen on the forum since Feb 9, but I don’t know for sure. These things are handled very discretely and often look like an accident or a medical issue. We’ll never know.
Has any one else here "disappeared?"

It’s hard to know whether some of the chemical handling accidents may have had an assist.....

Ya'll know why those Montana sheep ranchers only wear Levi 501 button-up jeans?

Because sheep can hear a zipper from a mile away!
They often have Marines on Navy ships. Because sheep are too obvious.

I Think he's talking about the contractors. They buy the chemicals and get reimbursed by central.

Financing has gotten a lot harder since Jeffery Epstein was "suicided".

Fake news.

The actual spray uses dead virus cells but test trials in Italy actually made things worse. “Dead” virus doesn’t mean 100%, only 95% (i.e., 2-sigma), so sadly the chemtrail spraying ended up infecting more people. No word from the program office yet regarding the pilots.

Back