Kymco scooters

A Boulevard S50 is not a small bike (800 cc's) and it's fairly heavy - doesn't really fit the mission profile you've originally described. Mechanically they are sound, although knockoff Harley type cruisers aren't really my thing.
I know it is a big bike for what we want. There are two for sale close by, I was just wondering if they were junk or what?

I know it is a big bike for what we want. There are two for sale close by, I was just wondering if they were junk or what?

No, they aren't junk. Suzuki makes good quality bikes. They will hold up.

I'll bet that coach had a tag axel, and the bike was on the back.

There are several of those lifts on the market, think bucks, big bucks.

I looked at a new rebel yesterday, they are a small bike, for short legged people. :)

yes, but right around the corner from you, in Kingston, is a guy named Rick. Rick will take your miserable Rebel seat and rebuild it, custom fit for your butt. Makes the bike much more comfy for those of us that don't have Pete's 27" inseam. :D

This is a bit more practical for the mission.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/mcy/3938716389.html

street legal, light weight, looks fun as hell.

Those are awesome little bikes. Guy down in Eburg had this setup, he took it to MN a couple years ago, doing 99% back/dirt roads
tw200.jpg

A sub 250 dual sport like that, or the CRF250, CRF230, Sherpa, etc would probably work best.

Come on over, and you can test ride the 230, Sherpa, DR200. You might even like the Suzuki TU250. Little, like the Rebel, but more of a standard style. I don't have a picture of ours, but this is what it looks like:

d761e83a.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go, Tom. Motorhome, Jeep, Honda Rebel. :)

rebeljeep_zpsf93dc1d4.jpg

Our jeep tow bar is held on by 4 bolts thru a sheet metal cross member at the rear of the body. I am sure that would tear out with a bike that big.

That is an older jeep with an actual frame. ours isn't.

After reading this old thread, I have come to the conclusion that pilots don't know **** about scooters.

Kymco manufactures certain models of BMW motorcycles.

I won't say which ones since "They're all crap."

Back