For Sale 2 units Bose A20 Bluetooth

Dexter72

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Dexter72
I have 2 units of Bose A20 with Bluetooth, the first 1 unit I only use for 2.5 hours, and the last 1 unit has never been used and is still stored well, I want to sell both, the reason I sell because I am not a pilot, I only aircraft engine engineer.

1.Bose A20 (used 2.5 hours) $800
2.Bose A20 brand new $825

You want to buy one or both, please send PM

Photos available by requested.

Thanks!
Dexter72

Need someone who can put the use!

Post it here will get you the best results. If you notice, a Garmin unit was just posted on another thread with sketchy info so the pencil has become the default system here to verify you actually have the product in your hands. And sorry but I'm already, headphone poor, with several more sets than seats and heads to wear to wear them.

Prices reduce!
1.725 $
2.750 $

Because my broken english and im suspect? please don't be racist..
@WDD

Attachments

• IMG-20200226-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20200226-WA0016.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20200320-103551.png
    Screenshot_20200320-103551.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 79
Pic of control boxes, please. I want to see what version of Bluetooth these have.

Because my broken english and im suspect? please don't be racist..
@WDD

No, it's not racist. You've not addressed the issues I raised, only tried to deflect with a racism charge. Given your post count and history, you joined this forum only to sell the headsets. You're not a pilot, so how did you end up with 2 of them? One never used and one used for only a few hours? If you bought from anywhere in the US you could simply return them within 30 days after purchase. The broken and odd English is something I've seen from other on line sellers that are off shore using a bad translator. Which is a higher risk transaction.

So yes, it's reasonable that I'm skeptical.

Last edited:
I sent op a message asking about location so I could see actual headset.
I haven't received a reply.

Yes. My English was a bit deficient on that one. Kind of ironic :)

there are two different versions of the Bluetooth headsets I too would like to know the exact model numbers of these.

I’m pretty new to POA but the rate of reply and dancing around the questions sounds like BS to me. You could dump those on EBay fast with PayPal guarantee as a seller and buyer assurance if it’s legit.

I’m pretty new to POA but the rate of reply and dancing around the questions sounds like BS to me. You could dump those on EBay fast with PayPal guarantee as a seller and buyer assurance if it’s legit.

for the cost of 9%

Someone is gonna try and save a few hundred bucks and end up losing several hundred.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

No, it's not racist. You've not addressed the issues I raised, only tried to deflect with a racism charge. Given your post count and history, you joined this forum only to sell the headsets. You're not a pilot, so how did you end up with 2 of them? One never used and one used for only a few hours? If you bought from anywhere in the US you could simply return them within 30 days after purchase. The broken and odd English is something I've seen from other on line sellers that are off shore using a bad translator. Which is a higher risk transaction.

So yes, it's reasonable that I'm skeptical.

Well the one picture did have a English center for adults something in the background. I’m assuming the OP is no longer “selling” the headsets?

S
I have 2 units of Bose A20 with Bluetooth, the first 1 unit I only use for 2.5 hours, and the last 1 unit has never been used and is still stored well, I want to sell both, the reason I sell because I am not a pilot, I only aircraft engine engineer.

1.Bose A20 (used 2.5 hours) $800
2.Bose A20 brand new $825

You want to buy one or both, please send PM

Photos available by requested.

Thanks!
Dexter72
Where are the headsets located?

I got scammed on a 530W on EBay I was not impressed with either EBay or PayPal!

Yeah, OP has gone radio silent. Perhaps he was scared off by legitimate questions. He never responded to either of my requests for pictures of the control boxes.

I got scammed on a 530W on EBay I was not impressed with either EBay or PayPal!

I got scammed on ebay once on a set of headphones. I was not impressed with ebay either. They sided with the seller almost immediately. I raised holy hell with them and they eventually figured out the "seller" was a scammer and refunded my payment.

Yeah, OP has gone radio silent. Perhaps he was scared off by legitimate questions. He never responded to either of my requests for pictures of the control boxes.

Attachments

• IMG-20200313-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20200313-WA0016.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 53
Back