deez bolts

They're on the other side of the strut, and they too are stainless.

I like to point out the stainless is softer that steel. I hope you took that in consideration when you made the change.

I like to point out the stainless is softer that steel. I hope you took that in consideration when you made the change.
I'm pretty sure the tensile strength of stainless steel Eyebolts still well exceed the force a 140's wings can generate :).

That's huge. The little flip out tie down on my Cardinal is about 3/16 inch across if that.

It depends on which alloy/grade of stainless and which alloy of steel you are comparing. Also the heat treat properties of each are very important. I own/run an aerospace machine shop. We make lots of aircraft parts out of high strength stainless steels and almost none out of regular steel alloys.

It depends on which alloy/grade of stainless and which alloy of steel you are comparing. Also the heat treat properties of each are very important. I own/run an aerospace machine shop. We make lots of aircraft parts out of high strength stainless steels and almost none out of regular steel alloys.
Steel can be harder than any of the stainless products.
Why when tieDowneye.php is good as that it needs to be.

Steel can be harder than any of the stainless products.
Why when tieDowneye.php is good as that it needs to be.

This is true, but the harder a steel is heat treated the more brittle it is. For strength you generally do not want something as hard as you can get it!

Back