Hanger Talk in "Hangar Talk"

How do you store your clothes?

• The same place I store my camper and ATV, in the hangar.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I buy a month's supply at Macy's, wear them once and return them all

• I just throw them away after I wear them

• Total voters

Sac Arrow

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Snorting his way across the USA
Do you fold your clothes, or hang them up in the closet?

You left out "in the dryer."

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Along the same thought process:

For a long time I've been trying to persuade Mrs. GRG55 a "cupboardless kitchen" would be an advancement for civilization. Install two dishwashers, take the clean dishes out of one, as needed. Put them into the other one after use. Voila, no time wasted on the useless task of emptying the dishwasher and placing everything in a cupboard, only to have to waste more time taking them out of the cupboard to use.

I figure the first homebuilder to figure this out is going to make a killing...

For a long time I've been trying to persuade Mrs. GRG55 a "cupboardless kitchen" would be an advancement for civilization.
Commercial dishwasher:
Grab an empty rack, load it with dirty dishes, pre-rinse over the sink with the sprayer, move the rack of dirty dishes over to the dishwasher pushing the rack of clean dishes to the counter and pull down the hood.

csm_Upster_H500_M2_01-04_frei_64fec18e50.png

Collard shirts and pants on hangars
T Shirts and Jeans folded
Worn but not dirty enough to wash yet on the chair
Dirty somewhere on the floor even tough laundry basket is 12" away
Clothes that still need to be sorted in the laundry basket (hence why dirty is on the floor)
Daily jackets and hoodies on the door back coat hooks
Once in while jackets in hall closet...or when coat hook gets overflowing
Lazy days I send out to Laundry Care Express and they send back all done and folded.
90% off all of that really need to just go to GoodWill cuz I really only wear like 6 things.

All shirts are hung up, as are dress slacks. All undergarments, shorts, jeans, athletic pants are folded and put away.

Collard shirts and pants on hangars
T Shirts and Jeans folded
Worn but not dirty enough to wash yet on the chair
Dirty somewhere on the floor even tough laundry basket is 12" away
Clothes that still need to be sorted in the laundry basket (hence why dirty is on the floor)
Daily jackets and hoodies on the door back coat hooks
Once in while jackets in hall closet...or when coat hook gets overflowing
Lazy days I send out to Laundry Care Express and they send back all done and folded.
90% off all of that really need to just go to GoodWill cuz I really only wear like 6 things.

Collard shirts? Are they all green?

Flying Ts folded ,collard hung up ,or whatever the wife decides.

Draped over the wife’s exercise equipment

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Along the same thought process:

For a long time I've been trying to persuade Mrs. GRG55 a "cupboardless kitchen" would be an advancement for civilization. Install two dishwashers, take the clean dishes out of one, as needed. Put them into the other one after use. Voila, no time wasted on the useless task of emptying the dishwasher and placing everything in a cupboard, only to have to waste more time taking them out of the cupboard to use.

I figure the first homebuilder to figure this out is going to make a killing...

We do that at the office. Works great. Too many people to bother putting it all back in the cabinets except on Friday afternoon. Then someone usually does just to keep up appearances.

Someone forgot to check if the drain plumbing could handle both machines draining at the same time, though.

Kinda made a mess. They fixed it after that one time ... LOL.

Back