Introduction

Moe AV8R

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Moe AV8R
I would like to say hello to everyone on POA. About myself, I’m a Certified Flight Instructor currently dwelling in Texas. I have my Bachelor of Science degree in Aviation from Liberty University and I’m hired by a regional airline as a cadet. Therefore, I’m working towards my restricted ATP so I can fly the big iron.

The reason why I joined POA is to answer any questions from student pilots and help the GA community. I didn’t join earlier because all my answers and training were coming from my CFI, flight school, and university. But now, I can post my aviation knowledge with confidence to help others.

I wish everyone best of luck with the flight training and future endeavors. Fly safe and my suggestion: always stay current on aviation knowledge.

-Moe AV8R

I would like to say hello to everyone on POA. About myself, I’m a Certified Flight Instructor currently dwelling in Texas. I have my Bachelor of Science degree in Aviation from Liberty University and I’m hired by a regional airline as a cadet. Therefore, I’m working towards my restricted ATP so I can fly the big iron.

The reason why I joined POA is to answer any questions from student pilots and help the GA community. I didn’t join earlier because all my answers and training were coming from my CFI, flight school, and university. But now, I can post my aviation knowledge with confidence to help others.

I wish everyone best of luck with the flight training and future endeavors. Fly safe and my suggestion: always stay current on aviation knowledge.

-Moe AV8R

Welcome. Got no questions, but how about some answers and see if I can come up with the question

Back