For Sale Looking for an airplane to rent. KPDK KLZU

270win

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
270win
I'm a 1200 hr comm inst sel pilot that has been ground bound for about 10 years. My business has recently made getting current and proficient necessary so that I can fly around the southeast estimating projects. I'm looking to rent a well maintained IFR equipped airplane for these trips. I'd be open to a flying club situation or renting directly from an owner or partnership. If anyone is interested or knows of a situation that might be a fit please let me know. I'm looking forward to flying again soon!

AeroAtlanta is at PDK (and RYY). Their fleet includes some spiffy SR22s, with some rates that match. :eek: They also have other planes in the fleet as well.

SkyBound is also at PDK. They have a mix of planes in their fleet including, 172, Lance, SR22, and Seneca II.

There is a group working on putting together a SR22 club at PDK. I think they are looking at 8 people in the club.

AeroAtlanta is at PDK (and RYY). Their fleet includes some spiffy SR22s, with some rates that match. :eek: They also have other planes in the fleet as well.

SkyBound is also at PDK. They have a mix of planes in their fleet including, 172, Lance, SR22, and Seneca II.

There is a group working on putting together a SR22 club at PDK. I think they are looking at 8 people in the club.
Thanks for the reply.
I've seen AeroAtlanta and their fleet looks very nice. I agree, their prices are "spiffy". I think a partnership or flying club would make more sense but I haven't completely ruled them out.
I went by Skybound too.

At one point I saw a post for a Comanche at LZU that was taking on renters with a monthly fee and dry rate.

I'm also talking to a guy at LZU with a Cherokee 140 that might want renters.

I looked at the airplanes at Skybound today. They are nice airplanes compared to some of the rental rats I've seen in the past at other places.

Just moving my comanche from PDK to LZU to get it in a hangar. Has century 2000 / gns 530 and gtx 345. Excellent ifr. Looking for a partner or renter

Just moving my comanche from PDK to LZU to get it in a hangar. Has century 2000 / gns 530 and gtx 345. Excellent ifr. Looking for a partner or renter
I just saw this. I might be a renter that could be interested in a partnership in the near future. Sounds like a potential good fit. Will you message your contact info to me? Or I can message you.

Shot you a PM.

I just saw this. I might be a renter that could be interested in a partnership in the near future. Sounds like a potential good fit. Will you message your contact info to me? Or I can message you.
Are you still looking for a partner in your Comanches? I am 10 min from LZU and a CPL, ME INST pilot. PM please if interested or call: 6784273175

Back