For Sale High-end computer flight simulator rudder pedals for sale - totally new & box never opened...

Hudson Kerr

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
HudsonKerr
Hi guys. I am new here. I am a computer simulation fan, not the real stuff like a lot of you. But I suspect some of you have simulators at home that you play.

I am selling a brand new set of beautiful high end custom rudder pedals that I never even opened. I bought them for the video game Star Citizen, thinking it was going to release earlier, and it has not yet.

Here is a product image (not mine, but the same colour).

hnOsBZZ.jpg

These Slaw Device Viper RX pedals are from a company called Slaw Device Company on Facebook. This guy builds amazing custom-designed and fabricated ultra quality flight rudder pedals. I bought mine with a damper that has a great impact on feel and performance. Really improving accuracy and feedback is a huge benefit. The damper has to be installed, and I have instructions for you from the email chain with the builder.

Here is a link to the gallery I posted on IMGUR of the unopened box and lots of nice detailed photos of the product (along with my completely shelved and unopened box). Please note that 4 of these photos show the pedals without the damper installed:
https://imgur.com/a/nyNq9ia

Here is a YouTube video of them in action (notice no damper installed):

Here is a YouTube video of an unboxing of the Viper RX:

Here is an excellent review: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/07/new-year-new-500-pedals-reviewing-the-slaw-device-rx-viper/

I will send you my entire email chain with the builder if you are interested in purchase. But here is a pic in the email chain regarding the price.
o3vw5cG.jpg

If you order through Slaw Device, they have a waiting list. That's a big benefit of picking mine up - it will get to you within days. I am looking for $575 plus shipping. I live in Michigan. I have calculated the cost to ship via USPS to the furthest place in the main USA, California. Of course I picked 90210. The cost to send from here to there is $94.60. Plus the cost of insurance. So you will likely get them shipped cheaper if you are in a closer zone, which is likely. You can give me your area code and I will calculate shipping for you. I will then cover the extra charge for insuring the hardware for the full purchase price, and send you a photo of the tracking receipt and proof of insurance.

I know I am totally new here. But I can tell you some information about me. I am lludson on eBay with a 100% feedback rating. I used to work for EA Sports on F1 and Nascar simulations, as well as Madden. Then iRacing. I am a big racing simmer, with a lot of the best gear on the planet, and a cockpit set up with $6500 bucks worth of cockpit hardware: the Obutto R3VOLUTION cockpit frame, a Sparco racing seat, the great Accuforce FFback wheel, the amazing SMZ1 F1 LCD wheel from Sam Maxwell, and the high-end HPP 3 Pedals. That's not even including about 8k into my computer, and triple 40" 4k monitors.

I buy nothing but the best. And treat it as such, and you don't even have to worry about that here.

You can PM me here.
You can email me at hudsonkerr@gmail.com (Paypal verified with my home address and phone number)
My cell is 616.308.3936
My Skype user name is: SunfieldTrails.
You can get me on Whatsapp via my phone number.

Last edited:
Hi 6t6. Michigan. If you pm me your area code I will have time in about half an hour to calculate it.

I wonder if Jeff Favignano would buy them... He's a big youtube simmer.

I'm a pretty heavy Madden player. Man, the lack of innovation in that game is starting to get old.

You want me to msg my AREA CODE to you for shipping costs. This is his quote in the add "Here is a product image (not mine, but the same colour)." colour? I'm thinking this may not be of US origin.

Back