Sold Whelen Parmetheus Plus

Mtns2Skies

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Mtns2Skies
14V Par 36 Whelen Parmetheus Plus for sale. A great upgrade in brightness and amp draw over the older incandescent lights. Used for less than 50hrs (fewer than 3 hrs night flight) and then upgraded to a different LED light. Asking $200, free shipping within CONUS.

IMG_20200215_153455_01.jpg

14V Par 36 Whelen Parmetheus Plus for sale. A great upgrade in brightness and amp draw over the older incandescent lights. Used for less than 50hrs (fewer than 3 hrs night flight) and then upgraded to a different LED light. Asking $200, free shipping within CONUS.

View attachment 82798

Why did you upgrade to a different LED?

Because I hate money and Whelen came out with a Parmetheus Pro which is a bit brighter (but a lot more $$$).

A few years from now they’ll come out with the ProPlus, then in another few years..then SuperPro...then the SuperProPlus....it’s never ending.

A few years from now they’ll come out with the ProPlus, then in another few years..then SuperPro...then the SuperProPlus....it’s never ending.
Your chance to benefit and get a cheaper Plus :).

Hello I sent you a message as i'm interested, think it ended up as a conversation as all I could see

Back