Want To Buy Cessna wing jigs

flyer770

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Flyer770
Looking for a set of Cessna wing jigs to be put to good use. Bonus for the 337/O-2 tooling as well.

Keep an eye on barnstormers. They are pretty rare. I sold a set my dad had a while back through Facebook marketplace as well.

Been checking there too, but thought I’d cast a bigger net.

Looking for a set of Cessna wing jigs to be put to good use.
Curious why you need wing jigs? Factory type jigs are very hard to come by. Most wing repairs can be done with locally fabricated work aids and then wing washout, etc. checked per the applicable MM or structural manual depending on model year.

I’m restoring an O-2A that has seen better days, and a friend borked his 185 and needs new wings or his rebuilt (don’t underinsure!) and we figure that a jig would be a lot easier to buy than build. Though I’ll build if I need to.

I’m restoring an O-2A that has seen better days, and a friend borked his 185 and needs new wings or his rebuilt (don’t underinsure!) and we figure that a jig would be a lot easier to buy than build. Though I’ll build if I need to.
contract Karl Anderson "Aircraft Northest" 1-360-757-1946
He ain't cheap, but he is the best.
If anyone can help he can..

Hi Flyer770. Nice O-2. Found this thread on a google search. Cleaning out my Dads hangar and have a set of factory Cessna wing jigs tool no. S.E. 269. SN441, straight from Wichita. No idea what they're worth or if they'll work for the O-2. Located KMEV.

Thank you, looks better in pics. Sent you a direct message.

Back