Why does Craigslist always have the same listings?

jd21476

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
jd21476
Every now and then I will check Craigslist Aviation section and I keep seeing the same crap on there over and over and over again. Its stuff like a guy trying to sell tin snips for like $15 or some old beat up crappy wheel pants for like a couple of hundred or my favorite is the guy in the LA area with the Cherokee 140 that he wants $45k for and he has about 10 different posts for it. Ive seen this thing on Craigslist at the same price for over 6 months.

Your Craigslist Aviation section actually has something besides model airplanes on it?

Also if it’s anything like the automotive world Craigslist is kinda dying out. At least in my area, Facebook marketplace is what everyone seems to use now.

yea CL is pretty much garbage now overrun by spammers. My aviation section is full of repeated post from the same guy offering drone services.

You'll find the same thing looking for apartments or housing. You'll see the same crappy studio listed 3 dozen times across several pages.

I have had good luck selling my old cars using CL. 1/2 the replies are scammers, but those are easy enough to spot and delete.

Back